Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    492 runs - 462 on madness -- 3 Primordials, all of which have dropped AFTER 300 runs.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    500 runs(100 normal,30 hard,370 madness) no rad eyes for event soul and no single primordial...

OS
    Android
    I couldn't get red eyes either IP4 and I purchased an extra 1800 ironite worth of souls! Talk about a rip off!
    Glad it was only excess ironite from sacrifices before they reset the sac event, if I'd actually paid money? Well if I'd paid money for ironite I wouldn't of wasted it on shitey no chance event souls!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Rags, you know better than to buy event souls. I know you are not complaing from the drop, it just shows event souls are the worst purchase in the game.

I guess with more exclusive toons being available, some of us are getting used to not having every one. They are making it easier to be missing toons/talisman.

Have a nice holday.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    As a suggestion for future - What if event souls drop event frags, giving epic event souls? That way at least you get a second, better, chop at it, rather than buying/grinding for a shed load of souls only to have RNG smash you in the face.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    As a suggestion for future - What if event souls drop event frags, giving epic event souls? That way at least you get a second, better, chop at it, rather than buying/grinding for a shed load of souls only to have RNG smash you in the face.
    Random dev (except Sparton ):
    „Sorry Gringo, we can’t do this, cause with it, we wouldn’t make enough profit and players wouldn’t have to grind the game 24/7. Also if event frags drop, we would have to decrease the drop rates of event characters even more, so RNG jokes you even more. Also we think that players can’t complain as we included the drop of rare gunner soul fragments, so you at least will not get an event character.... erm, I mean have the chance to get some event characters from them. Thank you for your understanding and happy grinding!“

Sorry, joke...
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    They did that with the ferryman. It took 75 event souls to earn the ferryman if you weren't luck to have him drop. It only took 30+ hours to earn 75 event souls. That was almost impossible for all but dedicated players.

As I posted earlier, that event cost me a net of 2800 ironite, but with all the other rewards given it was a good event if you had the time to invest.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    After 18+ mega refills (might have been more than 18, didn't keep track properly) I've obtained 10 primordials. Combined with the 2 I've bought for 500 ironite from the store last time, I've got two complete sets now.
    The first 10 refills didn't yield a single Talisman, they only started dropping after I've complained loudly :P
    I've depleted 2 of the mega refills on hard, all of the others on normal. I have no idea how many runs I've made, since I don't know the average returned SoT per run, but it should be well above 1.2k.
    I really hope those of you who have had rotten luck so far will get to complete their set(s) as well.
    Cheers
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    iOS
    Well I'm frustrated... STILL sitting on 5 primordials after 2 more mega-refills after 500 runs.. so I'm now at around 600-620 runs... WTF? at least drop 1 every 100 runs above 500 devs.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    They did that with the ferryman. It took 75 event souls to earn the ferryman if you weren't luck to have him drop. It only took 30+ hours to earn 75 event souls. That was almost impossible for all but dedicated players.

As I posted earlier, that event cost me a net of 2800 ironite, but with all the other rewards given it was a good event if you had the time to invest.
    I could have gotten the ferryman but I was short on ironite and the cash-to-ironite price is honestly appaling for the rate you burn it. From now on I am going to be aiming for a float of 3k ironite at all times for situations just like that