Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    OS
    Android
    This had been some busy event days. I liked the SAC Event pretty much and I saved the Heart-Souls for coming events like this.

Death Alley is still fun, though Iīm through the Mission runs. I guess on the first 300 runs I got one Primordial Talisman and I thought it would be the same like in all earlier dungeons when I did not receive a full set. In between 300 and 500 I received 3 more and just two mega refills after ending the mission gave me 4(!!) more Talisman - so Iīm glad with one full set and on the run for the next set -> just kidding, I donīt think I wonīt be that lucky anymore.

Running the Gunner Mission had been hard to me: I finished it with DDE (Angel / Fate), Prisoner (Primordial), Lilith (Health / Fortune) and Banshee (Purge / Mark) - I needed to play on manual and I lost some battles, but it was satisfying to solve that issue without the common named toons I donīt own yet.

The Eventsouls gave me nothing special and I wonīt buy any in the store. The new Eddie doesnīt really fix on me.

BTW: Just saw the BEAST in store for 3500 FC!! I got it on the Beast-Event last year and Iīm really glad about it now. 3500 seems pretty expensive to me, what do you think?
    110 EUR for each Mythical pack - whoho... I like the FC, IC and Ironite in that pack but really that much for a 5 Star Toon?

OS
    Android
    505 runs, 60% Madness, 40% hard. 1 Primordial whichnlanded around run 295. What an absolute joke. Never again.
    Lots of gold rockets to rub salt into the wound.

OS
    Android
    The new Eddie won't drop for me...maybe someday when I want another toon. The good thing is: he is no gamechanger.

OS
    Android
    I spent 86 SoT refills in the dungeon (almost all on Madness) - 20 were free and 66 were bought with Ironite.

I ended up with 11 Primordials. That drop rate isn't great, but after factoring in all the other drops (Ironite, FCs, skill shards, XP shards), I still consider these temporary dungeons to be one of the best places and times to grind. As we've discussed here before, the previous best place and time - LoL during 4* and Lilith events - is beginning to lose some appeal these days.

I do wish that this particular dungeon had dropped Prowler Soul frags, not Rare Gunner Soul frags.
    Last edited by druid138; 02-23-2019 at 08:20 PM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    That drop rate isn't great, but after factoring in all the other drops (Ironite, FCs, skill shards, XP shards), I still consider these temporary dungeons to be one of the best places and times to grind. As we've discussed here before, the previous best place and time - LoL during 4* and Lilith events - is beginning to lose some appeal these days.

I do wish that this particular dungeon had dropped Prowler Soul frags, not Rare Gunner Soul frags.
    100% agree with all of this!
    I know it is hard to see it like this if you don't get the Talismans to drop. My first one came after about 300 runs and several followed within the next 300. The other drops are really worth the grind in my opinion.

No Prowler fragment drops is a bit disappointing, as this was the system in the last dungeon - so it is not a standard condition unfortunately!
    My free souls gave none of the exclusive chars, well at least I have something to aim for, and it is good that the new Eddie can be in all other souls of the right type!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    It may have been my bad luck this time with RNG, but I found the reward drop rate wasnt as good as the last one, such as ironite and SoW. The ferryman cost me a net of 2800 ironite, but I ended with 500+ SoW, tons of colorless shards, 25 SS, rare souls and 3 SWE. That was a worthwhile event, excluding the 30+ hours

I do agree if you have the liliths, the dungeons are a great value for multiple rewards. The last lilith event with the addition of frags to buy talisman soul frags have added a hard choice on which to concentrate on dungeon or lilith events.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Got lucky with ime in a mythical I had from the sacathon, but disappointed no gunner dd. Also lower than usual drop for me with only 4 talisman, but I did pretty much only just make the 500 runs. In all, because of the shards and fc (and that I got ime) Im saying it was a decent dungeon.