Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Anyone able to tell me who the banshee (?) with the machine gun is in the 3rd round of madness is?
    That Gunner, on the third wave, is the debut, Gunner Derby Demon.

Feel like i've been here before

Wickerman-7654

OS
    iOS
    Serious question - has anyone had a primordial drop? I’ve cleared almost 250 rounds and have not see one. I know these events have bad drop rates on talis but I’ve never seen it this bad. After 250 rounds I’d have at least one if not two already.

I’d just like to know if they are actually available before I waste more time and ironite chasing ghosts.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Serious question - has anyone had a primordial drop? I’ve cleared almost 250 rounds and have not see one. I know these events have bad drop rates on talis but I’ve never seen it this bad. After 250 rounds I’d have at least one if not two already.

I’d just like to know if they are actually available before I waste more time and ironite chasing ghosts.
    Yes I got one in Madness.

Is it normal to do not earn any prowler frags from dungeon ? ok to receive gunner frags but when I open such frags, i do not receive any prowler frags. Something I'm missing?
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Banished View Post
    Yes I got one in Madness.

Is it normal to do not earn any prowler frags from dungeon ? ok to receive gunner frags but when I open such frags, i do not receive any prowler frags. Something I'm missing?
    There are not supposed to be Prowler frags. Only Prowler Souls you are getting are from the event rewards and the store.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigrim View Post
    There are not supposed to be Prowler frags. Only Prowler Souls you are getting are from the event rewards and the store.
    txs Saigrim.

So except if you spend like 900 ironite*6 times in the store (at least and counting the frags received during the event), you can have it. I did not receive that amount of ironite from the Sac event.

NExt.
    Last edited by Banished; 02-17-2019 at 05:02 PM.
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Anyone able to tell me who the banshee (?) with the machine gun is in the 3rd round of madness is?
    You can hold on any character in any match and see their info.
    Doesn't show talisman but shows stats and skills.

OS
    Android
    Well, for me, getting the primmordials are the main objective, and Im getting lots of trouble too. I can't autoplay on madness with my team, so I keep running hard difficulty, and already 200 rounds and no talisman yet That is sad, they should at least show how the drop rate % is on the rewards screen.

I see lots of people complaining about how low the chances are, here and in the fb page, but devs seems that don't care. For a time now, everything seems so hard to get, like events that only the top players can complete, drop rates ridiculously low... for getting the stuff, or you are extremly lucky or you put some good money in the game, and beleave me, the price conversion to brazil money is absurd (rank up pack 3 is like ~20% the minimum wage here!).

OS
    iOS
    Over 300 runs at not one primordial. Sorry but this is straight bulls*#t.

So the top players have 2 3 4 sets of these, and now we have an event where someone who does not have a set has spent 500+ ironite and many many hours farming and has not even received one talisman of a set of 6?

Come on - that’s putting in the cost and the time with zero reward.

That’s not a game that’s a joke.

OS
    Android
    How have you done on previous dungeon events pulling talisman. I went over 450 runs on the eternal without a talisman. Then 500 more until the second dropped, third dropped 50 runs later. Next 350 runs pulled the last 3.

You are not only one with bad luck. It seems some get a bunch others get stiffed. I always thought it was RNG on who gets them, not just how often they drop.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    How have you done on previous dungeon events pulling talisman. I went over 450 runs on the eternal without a talisman. Then 500 more until the second dropped, third dropped 50 runs later. Next 350 runs pulled the last 3.

You are not only one with bad luck. It seems some get a bunch others get stiffed. I always thought it was RNG on who gets them, not just how often they drop.
    I’ve done hundreds of runs on each dungeon event and never pulled more than 3 of any set.
    Was hoping my luck might change this event.

If what you say about rng for the person is true that’s pure crap. These tali’s are only available through these events. You cannot compete at top levels without them. Giving none to certain folks and an abundance to others is absurd and basically eliminating individuals from competition with zero control over it.
    That in and of itself is the description of a garbage game.
    Last edited by Ezz; 02-17-2019 at 07:34 PM.