Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    I think it’s silly to have a component of a game that is quite crucial available only to some who get lucky.
    I think that's the very point here. Primordials are just a must have - none of the heroic exclusive toons (let's include ferryman) or any other of the 6-sets are as important as primordials. Just look at the auto play suggestions for this dungeon on madness (or the previous dungeon) - they all include primordials. It's a big disadvantage not having them.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    I gave up on the valor talisman dungeon after 1300 battles. Some people get lucky some dont, thats the way of the game. It doesnt always seen fair, but that's life. Theres some people who haven't pull a certain toon after playing two years, while others pull dupes of it all the time.

Is grinding 30 hours for a specific toon worth it, not in my opinion. Not everyone had the time or resources. It could be considered unfair that some earned SWE the hard way while others pulled it on the first event soul.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I'm not complaining about the unfairness of a slot machine. I'm complaining that it is applied to something as crucial as primordials. I don't care much about other event exclusive toons or talismans. They are nice to haves, but not must haves. And quite frankly the other 6-sets don't even begin to compare. Eclipse are a joke, and the blue ones were pretty much custom designed for minazuki ... And yes I had my fair share of tough luck in past events too, but I didn't and still don't care much.

/e: It'd be real nice if they'd publish the odds for these talismans. I'd also be highly interested in the variance, but for that we'd have to pool our results. Also I'm curious to know whether the odds are different for difficulty levels. You save 40% on SoT when grinding on normal, plus if the returns on SoT are the same for each difficulty you get a higher return in normal as you can play more often with the same SoT endowment.

Okay, enough complaining for today, will post again should I be getting a primordial.

Cheers
    Last edited by Liu; 02-18-2019 at 08:50 PM.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Ezz, there is no good comprimise. The ones who get lucky think the event is great. The last dungeon event if you didn't get lucky and pull Eddie it took 30 hours of grinding to earn him. I didn't have time, but my nephew did it for me. SWE is not a game changer, but all the rewards were worth the cost approximately 2800 net ironite.

You never know when or if your luck will change. It took 900 battles to earn my first 2 eternals, then less than 600 more battles four 4 more. I know several others had similar results.
    I got Neither... unless Clansman Eddie and Hallowed Eddie were part of the so called event, Which I'm no closer to now than countless hours of mind numbing grinding
    And not to mention some other interesting characters I'm surely keeping, now for the endless task of Grinding to Level these Champions!!
    AKA in Game Name: "DARKANUBIS-1563"
    +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=++=+ =+=+=+
    *** Current-Active Member of Caesars Inc ***
    🤘🏼Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv🤘🏼
    +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=++=+ =+=+=+

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Still trying to find a Gunner team that can win auto. Last team I used did win but barely and then I got a server error. Classy.
    I had also a server crash with MACLO and the "restart needed" error, right at the end of the very last Skull Quest. Of course no rewards and the SQ is not available anymore now. Classy classic.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    I'm not complaining about the unfairness of a slot machine. I'm complaining that it is applied to something as crucial as primordials.
    Bingo!
    I’ve failed to get toons during events as well and never complained. But tali sets that literally change the meta and make it tough to compete without them? Everyone should have an equal chance to achieve. Heck they did it with fortune talis just now in the gauntlet event , not exactly crucial talis but I digress.

Why not just make collectible toons or “nice to have items” dependent on luck and crucial items earnable even if incredibly difficult? It just makes sense.

OS
    Android
    I didn't get a single talisman other than the serenity and the mimic. Not one primordial dropped for me. I have a set on my cyborg, but not sure I understand them. He's still fairly easy to kill and without a good team to back him up, he's dead quick. I have to admit he builds fury fast.

OS
    Android
    I finished all achievements for this event plus maybe another 100 runs . 600 runs zero primordial. I literally only need 1. Just 1 FFS.....

OS
    Android
    Also, my gunner team was

Hallowed with valor
    Prisoner with primordial
    Ninja with Mark and serenity
    Banshee with future and force

I think I should have had force on ninja also. She always died if anyone did. Eddie revived her.

Banshee hits like a truck, she was awesome.

Had to do it manual though.
    Last edited by Natasmai; 02-18-2019 at 11:19 PM.

OS
    Android
    Those purple lardtards really irritate me. They always single out my Eddie and beat him up. Not like I can protect him because they remove everything that I have.

My manual Gunner team is this

Doomsday Eddie: Warlord, Inspiration, Cosmic, random green

Osiris: Redemption, Guard

Angel of Mercy: Destiny, Sustaining

Gunner Lilith: Life, Sacrificial, random blue

Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Open to suggestions.
    Last edited by Amarthir; 02-18-2019 at 11:58 PM.