Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

OS
    iOS

Death Alley Madness

I beat it with a team, but usually in these events I can autoplay madness (at least 4 out of 5 wins).
    But this one I cannot even get past the first wave on autoplay. Those assassin hellraisers hit hard and in combination with those sentinel derby demons are a lot to manage. Anyone able to autofarm on this level? If so, what is your configuration? I cannot even come near finding a gunner team on madness to pass the event challenge. Of course, my gunner Eddie collection sucks. I only have Cyborg, Aces High and Gunner.
    I’ve tried all sorts of combination. I have a LOT of fully sharded characters, but I only fully sharded Eddies are Breeg, Shadow Wicker, Cyborg and Clan. I can’t win with any of them (using in combinations with mostly derby demons, banshees, Gods and/or Krampus.

OS
    Android
    I couldn't auto it either and I have most of the gunners. Just play it manually and be done with it, it doesn't take that long, 5 minutes or so per game.. I struggled with Cyborg and used Hallowed Eddie with Valor talisman to remove gold buffs, Gunner Banshee, Osiris and Prisoner but I swapped out Prisoner for a Shinobi half wat through the challenge I think...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Final Frontier Eddie
    Charlottes
    Killer Prime
    Prisoner
    this four characters destroy madness in 1 minute on auto

about gunner only i can't find team for auto play...

OS
    iOS
    I have yet to find a 100% team for auto - I always get the odd defeat. Not tried the one baove yet but my 1 minute team on auto is:

FFE (Eternal)
    Magus Ninja (Oracle)
    Ferryman (Eclipse)
    Killer Prime (Prime/Warlord/Sustain)

I have went through a mega refill and not dies then had a defeat a couple of times and then back to stright wins so it seemd to caught every now and again.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Alchemist (Angel, Warlord)
    FFE (Angel, Blind)
    KP (Warlord, Sustaining, Trinity)
    Ferryman (Hex, Trinity)...

99.999% madness win on auto -- But relics may play a factor, not sure.

I've had 1 defeat out of 4+ mega SOT refills.. not sure why, I wasn't watching.

(I think it's Trinity set.. gunner talismans that remove PI.. I may have the name wrong)
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I found integrating a Valor set very useful, but have to test a bit more.

188 runs so far (15 on easy, ~50 on normal, the rest madness) and 0 Primordial. Not that I would be surprised... we know from other Dungeons that the drop rate is far below 1%.

I think gunner madness is supposed to be played on manual, but I did not try it yet.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by aidinia View Post
    That's weird
    I played 100 times only, mostly on easy as my shity team can't handle the hard on auto, and I already have 2 primordials.
    Well we have been discussing this during all dungeons we had so far. Nobody knows if there is a difference in drop % for the 3 difficulty levels. From a logic perspective there should be. Also there was a situation that most long-term players had more problems with the drop rate, but of course there were also examples against this theory. In my perspective it is all about the RNG, as the very low probability can result in large discrepancies.
    Also there might have been some adjustments over the last dungeons, as I (and heard this from other players aswell) did pull several sets from the first dungeon (giving eclipse) and then less and less over the next dungeons. I remember from the dungeon with eternal Talis that I needed a netto sum (as we get some Ironite as rewards) of ~1500 Ironite for a complete set. During the last event I did not have enough time to do enough runs and finished with only 3 Talis.
    I already have several Primordial sets so I would be ok to just get a few, as the subtype is rotating and so I can have better Tali combination dependent on the damage type of the specific character. But in the first place, the overall Tali effect is more important. In general I try to see a different goal in these dungeons instead of collecting a complete set. They do return - if I remember correctly - this is the 2nd appearence of the Primordials in a dungeon.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Are Primordials supposed to be dropping???

Closing in on 300 runs (15 normal, 15 hard, then all madness) and haven't seen even ONE primordial drop.

For the Gunner only runs on madness..

Baroness (Destiny)
    Hallowed Ed (Echo)
    Prisoner (Primordial)
    Gunner Chopper (talismans don't really matter, but I had Zones -- it's the permadeath passive that helps)

Was able to auto-play this a bit.... but it was faster on manual. I did swap G Chopper with Osiris for a couple runs, but the permadeath from G Chopper really helps quite a bit. The Baroness is healing and Osiris wasn't reviving anyone so .. G Chopper just made sense to bypass the Perfect Immortality enemies have.
    Last edited by Yup; 02-18-2019 at 11:29 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Are Primordials supposed to be dropping???

Closing in on 300 runs (15 normal, 15 hard, then all madness) and haven't seen even ONE primordial drop.

For the Gunner only runs on madness..

Baroness (Destiny)
    Hallowed Ed (Echo)
    Prisoner (Primordial)
    Gunner Chopper (talismans don't really matter, but I had Zones -- it's the permadeath passive that helps)

Was able to auto-play this a bit.... but it was faster on manual. I did swap G Chopper with Osiris for a couple runs, but the permadeath from G Chopper really helps quite a bit. The Baroness is healing and Osiris wasn't reviving anyone so .. G Chopper just made sense to bypass the Perfect Immortality enemies have.
    Someone have another team gunner only, it don't work for me one run yes and another redan die after prisoner and can't do anything and they are permadeath...and it was on manual
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    3 battles two defeat hum
    I stop to try gunners only for now
    Gunners are very bad for that level
    Last edited by blade685; 02-18-2019 at 02:32 PM.
    I play all troopers all days.