Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

August 2020, Tuning Discussion - PRELIMINARY

This is the main post to discuss tuning changes that are in an upcoming update.

You can see the details for the preliminary tuning adjustments in the Game Updates forum post.
    "May the Lord smile…and the Devil have mercy."

OS
    iOS
    Surprised to not see an awakenable character this go around
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    Hey Durandal, can you move the cursor? I want to read the lore for why Warrior Minotaur is getting tuned.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    On a more constructive note. Can we get how things are currently next to how they will be? It would be nice for reference to not have to scroll through the laggy toons and talismans to compare.

MuzakMaker-3591

Again, thanks for the context column.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    Hey Durandal, can you move the cursor? I want to read the lore for why Warrior Minotaur is getting tuned.
    You gotta' love catching little errors like this right after hitting "Publish". It has been fixed. I also added an important note in the "Other" category, citing that we have expanded the pool of potential rewards within the Clan Mythical Soul.

Most of the time, you'll continue to get the rewards you have been seeing up until now, but if you're lucky, you might just get something pretty wild. Wishing you all luck on this one.

Finally, the forum has some regrettable limitations to image size, so I try not to bloat this stuff with too much text (although some of these recent notes have had more text than ever). Still, I'll see if I can add some sort of clear and easy-to-read "before and after" component to them in the future.
    "May the Lord smile…and the Devil have mercy."

OS
    Android
    The merge of effects is really nice move. I have zero knowledge about programing, but this seems to alleviate interactions during gameplay.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandal_LOTB View Post

Finally, the forum has some regrettable limitations to image size, so I try not to bloat this stuff with too much text (although some of these recent notes have had more text than ever). Still, I'll see if I can add some sort of clear and easy-to-read "before and after" component to them in the future.
    Thanks for giving it a shot even if it doesn't work out! Maybe it could be worked in to the context just so we have a vague idea what is changing? For example: it seems Ragnar's last teeth whitening session cleaned a little too deep and he forgot X. But don't worry, he quickly learned how to do Y.

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Gotta say one of the highlights of these tuning updates continues to be the "context" column!

OS
    Android
    Some interesting changes, nice to see some older characters and talismans being updated. Looking forward to seeing what's been added to the Clan Mythical Souls!

Quote Originally Posted by Durandal_LOTB View Post
    Finally, the forum has some regrettable limitations to image size...
    Still, I'll see if I can add some sort of clear and easy-to-read "before and after" component to them in the future.
    Hah, I've run into that little problem. My dungeon images are all 50% of their full size thanks to that
    Really appreciate you adding the context to some of these changes though. It's not only interesting to read, but also works to reassure players you're aware of various problems and are taking steps. And the humour/word play makes you appear a lot more human
    Azagthor-0732