Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Emergency Upgrade

Hiya guys, anyone who know when the developers will work on a necessary upgrade of the game? Coz is simple no fair playing this game many hours half of whom getting freezing in the VI VII and VIII warrior dungeon stage (Attempting to farm 3* evo shards) cheers

OS
    Android
    Yep VIII just froze on me again... Been farming it also with no luck on regular 3* evo shards. But got a few red ones
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    I've been playing lvlX and had no problems.

Are you using the Magus Allied Soldier? That guy brings a lot of problems.

OS
    Android
    Yes mate, coz I don't have more chance, looking my team weak and no enough efficient. I'm definitely stuck 😪 gonzo I just added you in game, if u don't mind accept me please 😌

OS
    iOS
    Try using Allied Magus Solider, but do not use his reflect shield. Just use him for the damage he can deal with his main attack. I was having the same problem yesterday but today i have not had one freeze because i am purposely not using his reflect shield.

Hopefully this gets addressed soon for a permanent fix.
    Bryan-3528

"Was many years ago that I left home and came this way, I was a young man, full of hopes and dreams"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    Yes mate, coz I don't have more chance, looking my team weak and no enough efficient. I'm definitely stuck �� gonzo I just added you in game, if u don't mind accept me please ��
    You have some of the best characters in the game. Your problem is not your team, it's your talismans.

I have a lot of troopers that really need my characters, I'm sorry but I can't delete any of them. Anyways, you should not have any problems clearing ANY dungeon. There are some good talisman guides in the forum, you should read them.

OS
    Android
    The problem is that my allies Magus soldier sucks a bit 😆 my strategy was based on:

100 corrupted general freezing talisman;
    4* 80 soldier eddie for healing and resistance;

4* 80 magus golden son with freezing talisman;

4* 80 magus allies soldier for reflect

Well using this team I can get the victory only using freeze blows and reflect shield and both of them freeze lev 6 7 8

Dunno lev 9 cos I die straight away there xD

Any smart suggest guys? Cheers

OS
    Android
    Cheers gonzo, but even if, I still need to upgrade my talisman and I don't have enough upgrade runes to do that. Even if I farm sev times madness battlefield and hard underworld....still not efficient my seeking to...dungeons was my good occasion to get evo shards for my 4*classic Eddie, level up and be ready for gunner dungeon still though for me.

OS
    Android
    You have a warrior child of the damnedm a corrupt general and a nomad... use those. You don't need to use magus characters to win the dungeon.

I'm not using any Magus character in my grind team. I have 2 warriors one sentinel and soldier eddie. Try your warriors, the child of the damned is one of the most op characters in the game.

Anyways, I saw that one of my troopers has been inactive for some time now. I'll send you a request

PS: You should put an Eddie character as a trooper, if you put an ally and it does not have enough levels or good talismans people won't use it. If you put an Eddie we can use it as a filler.

And again, your problem are your talismans, they are all over the place. First you need to use the right type of talismans, and then upgrade them. A children of the damned with 6 strenght talismans is a no go. It's logic
    Last edited by Gonzo; 08-30-2016 at 07:13 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    You have a warrior child of the damnedm a corrupt general and a nomad... use those. You don't need to use magus characters to win the dungeon.

I'm not using any Magus character in my grind team. I have 2 warriors one sentinel and soldier eddie. Try your warriors, the child of the damned is one of the most op characters in the game.

Anyways, I saw that one of my troopers has been inactive for some time now. I'll send you a request

PS: You should put an Eddie character as a trooper, if you put an ally and it does not have enough levels or good talismans people won't use it. If you put an Eddie we can use it as a filler.

And again, your problem are your talismans, they are all over the place. First you need to use the right type of talismans, and then upgrade them. A children of the damned with 6 strenght talismans is a no go. It's logic
    Mate I followed your suggestions, thanks to you I got enough 3* evo shards to evolve my classic Eddie up 5*! I'm not stuck more! Cheers mate!