Threaded View

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvorada View Post
    Do you have immunity, angel or snow talis?

And The Alchemist? His basic move transform negative effects into buffs.
    Thanks for that sweet reply man
    Yes, I've heard of the Alchemist and play him in every PvP match

I was a bit vage in my post, sorry for that. I used my Alchemist on another team that was supposed to stun and burn a lot but I oversaw that almost every team in my AAA tier had either stunners or burners (plus the occasional stun talis). The most evil one was HE, Icarus, A Lilith and the Alchemist. Icarus had Inspiration and it triggered all the time, also after HE did his fury and all enemies had echo which also triggered all the time. I tried to prevent the burns by the new Wicker Ed in the one fight but he was killed early (despite a Destiny set in the team) because of extra turns from HE and also Icarus did some good damage. After this I had no protection against burn and Icarus stole everything plus increased duration by inspiration Talis. Man I should have taken a screenshot, the buffs on Icarus stacked far out of the screen and due to inspiration the duration never decreased!!! I really was not prepared for that!
    I claimed another Alchemist, brought him to level ~60 and won the battle. Of course this was the first time the coin toss was for me. But there were another 2 fights to go and I tried the first one and again so many unexpected stuns (from Talis, not from skills) and other things that I would have needed another Alchemist. I would have several others from fragments but man it was an hour before reset and I decided just to stay where I was as I was too lazy/tired for more stress and in the end just to get 5 more FFE frags that I don't need etc.

So again, honestly, thanks for your reply - you could not know that I have almost everything available in the game. I just used the Alchemist in the wrong fight (together with M Lilith) and got surprised by the Talis on some enemies. Actually it was a good lesson, as AAA never was a big challenge before (normally go through there without a loss or maybe 1 because of surprising Talis) so I didn't do the planning seriously enough

The thing is I (and we all...) need to prevent this in this Gauntlet season. But again, magus is a weak class when it comes to cleaners and immunity application, or do I miss something? Snowman for first round immunity, M Lilith gives immunity, and the Pharaoh Dog King for some cleansing, Clair's fury, but that's it, or? CotD can do it, but not if Icarus steals everything before the next turn begins. Any other ideas? I even thought about bringing the Wickerdog of Night, as he can at least cleanse one ally.... LOL
    Last edited by Blade; 02-18-2019 at 06:38 PM.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020