Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    OS
    iOS
    Created a support ticket almost a week ago and no response yet. Since it affects all the players, maybe they are working on fixing the bug itself instead of fixing it individually. Either way, it would be nice if they responded or acknowledged the issue in the forums and mentioned that they are working on it.

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!

OS
    Android
    And yet, despite patch notes saying they fixed the issue with not getting correct rewards, every session there are lots of posts about it.

Gauntlet has been bugged from day one, and doesn't seem to get any better.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyphy View Post
    And yet, despite patch notes saying they fixed the issue with not getting correct rewards, every session there are lots of posts about it.

Gauntlet has been bugged from day one, and doesn't seem to get any better.
    this particular bug isnt a bug with gauntlet, it is a bug with the design of the event. it should reward you when you get to the level (how the standard achievements work) but because it requires you to clear the level and move to the next, it cant reward the final achievement (since there isnt a "next" to move to).

So while gauntlet may be buggy, this bug has nothing to do with the patch notes you refer to.

OS
    iOS
    I just cleared SS rank but I didn’t get the reward for it. Is it a known bug ? Is there any way to fix it ?
    Thanks

My Event challenge
    Name:  D4235059-7E9C-44C6-B04F-D14051219F9C.jpeg
Views: 256
Size:  332.0 KB

My rank
    Name:  DCA25AFD-B400-4A92-ADA8-6C82DA8267D3.jpeg
Views: 194
Size:  347.1 KB

Has anyone received rewards for clearing SSS yet, or a response to their tickets? With the event drawing to a close, it would be real nice to know what’s going on here.

EDIT: Just got a response to my ticket and opened up a gold +ATK cosmic tals.

I'll take that; thanks devs
    Last edited by bort; 03-01-2019 at 03:58 AM.