Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    Okay I'm facing a bit of dilemma, and I want you guys to help decide. Since Cyborg Eddie is going to become an Awakenable character, my ranking of him will change. With Awakened Eddies, do you guys want the fully awakened form to be a different Eddie entry entirely (Cyborg and Max Awakened Cyborg are in different tiers) or should I just have one entry based on the max awakened form?
    Separate please, or a hybrid with both ratings in the same entry. Your list is an excellent resource for new/medium players, a way for us to get a feel for what an Eddie can do, how they compare with others, and roughly if they're worth investing skill shards. Max Awakening is not something players can easily do, and once you've able to awaken things, you've also probably got access to all sorts of powerful talismans and other things. Rating the character both Before and After awakening would be the most useful for newer players, letting us know how the standard version works, and how the final version compares. Are they worth using right away, or waiting until Awakening?
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    One ranking but do mention where they would be/ were without the Awakening

OS
    iOS
    I decided on doing two different rankings, as there is a large enough difference between the Awakened and Unawakened forms of Cyborg Eddie. This will go for future Eddies as well.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    I decided on doing two different rankings, as there is a large enough difference between the Awakened and Unawakened forms of Cyborg Eddie. This will go for future Eddies as well.
    I'll need to play around with Cyborg a little more, but I don't think his Tase basic works as you'd expect. I think the Stun part of the ability only works if the enemy is at full health AFTER Tase's damage happens. Which only happens when the enemy had invulnerability or a complete damage block. When Tase deals damage, I've never had the stun effect happen. It deals damage, removes effects, then checks to see if enemy is at max HP. I think.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    I'll need to play around with Cyborg a little more, but I don't think his Tase basic works as you'd expect. I think the Stun part of the ability only works if the enemy is at full health AFTER Tase's damage happens. Which only happens when the enemy had invulnerability or a complete damage block. When Tase deals damage, I've never had the stun effect happen. It deals damage, removes effects, then checks to see if enemy is at max HP. I think.
    I've had that happen as well, so I may need to change his ranking if his passive and fury doesn't make him as good as I feel it will.

EDIT: So, with the cyborg Monday event I am deciding to double down on awakened Eddies as separate listings, because the new Cyborg Cosmic Talisman can only be used by the Max Awakened Cyborg Ed and Bounty Hunter Eddie.
    Last edited by GrimDusk; 11-30-2019 at 02:46 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Would it be possible to add good talisman sets for the Eddies

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    Would it be possible to add good talisman sets for the Eddies
    So for some Eddies I did add a little disclaimer about talismans, but the truth is that most Eddies will work with the same general sets of talismans, with some exception. Warrior Eddies will always go well with Orbit or Viper, Magus with Celestial or Alchemy, Sentinel with a Greed+Warlord or Brave; Gunner with Light, Space, Primordial, or Yin and Yang; and Assassin with Labyrinth, Starfire, Yin/Yang, or Reapers and Sacred. Some Eddies have an exception, like Flight of Icarus who works well with Latern Talismans, but for the most part all of the high tier talisman sets will work well. If you have questions about a particular Eddie and what I personally run on them, I'd be happy to answer.

OS
    iOS
    Ok then,
    What talismans are good on Gambler Eddie?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    Ok then,
    What talismans are good on Gambler Eddie?
    Really depends on what you're doing with him; for a general safe bet, Labyrinth works best. However, for the Infernal Dungeon I'd typically use Radiant and Warlord to hold off the high damage. You could also use those new Forge Talismans, though I have no idea if they work well on him.

OS
    iOS
    Were do you think Scrooge Eddie will stack up in this list?