Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
Okay I'm facing a bit of dilemma, and I want you guys to help decide. Since Cyborg Eddie is going to become an Awakenable character, my ranking of him will change. With Awakened Eddies, do you guys want the fully awakened form to be a different Eddie entry entirely (Cyborg and Max Awakened Cyborg are in different tiers) or should I just have one entry based on the max awakened form?
Separate please, or a hybrid with both ratings in the same entry. Your list is an excellent resource for new/medium players, a way for us to get a feel for what an Eddie can do, how they compare with others, and roughly if they're worth investing skill shards. Max Awakening is not something players can easily do, and once you've able to awaken things, you've also probably got access to all sorts of powerful talismans and other things. Rating the character both Before and After awakening would be the most useful for newer players, letting us know how the standard version works, and how the final version compares. Are they worth using right away, or waiting until Awakening?