Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    During the original event... I pulled 3 Gamblers before I got an Angel... Since then I've use FC to purchase frags for perhaps a second Angel.. but Nope.. Gambler dropped.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I wasnt saying thier is anything special about angel/gambler pulls. It has happened too many times when there are multiple chances per soul that you pull a certain color more times than the other colors. It happened with Onyx, shardbournes, Crimean etc. Either I have extremely terrible luck with RNG or there seems to be something going on behind the scenes besides pure randomness.

I do get lucky from time to time but not often. Yesterday I pulled the yellow onyx and shardborne from 2 tries each from redemption and absolution souls. I tried 4 mythical heroic souls for musashi along with many legendary and normal heroics but got the goose egg.

I have had three 5* souls drop in one stack or rare souls. The worst run I dropped 175 rare G/A souls with only pulling 3*.

I have accepted the RNG factor and let the chips fall as they may.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    My team for all the Skull Quests, including Gold And Souls Vault is Crusader (Frontier/Cosmic), Madam (Alchemy, Cosmic) and Killer Prime (Warlord, Sustaining, Inspiration - but lots of other talismans also work). I've been running this team on all Skull Quests since forever ago after Gold and Souls Vault came out and I got Killer Prime. Never loses, ever, and does it quickly.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I wasnt saying thier is anything special about angel/gambler pulls. It has happened too many times when there are multiple chances per soul that you pull a certain color more times than the other colors. It happened with Onyx, shardbournes, Crimean etc. Either I have extremely terrible luck with RNG or there seems to be something going on behind the scenes besides pure randomness.

I do get lucky from time to time but not often. Yesterday I pulled the yellow onyx and shardborne from 2 tries each from redemption and absolution souls. I tried 4 mythical heroic souls for musashi along with many legendary and normal heroics but got the goose egg.

I have had three 5* souls drop in one stack or rare souls. The worst run I dropped 175 rare G/A souls with only pulling 3*.

I have accepted the RNG factor and let the chips fall as they may.
    What they call "streaky" in terms of triggering effects during fights, also applies to drops. At least that is my experience in many parts of the game. We all have good and bad streaks, that's it and we try to make the best out of it, but we do not always have a choice.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    Thank you for reading, Bobby! I am aware you can technically get angel and gambler for less than 4,500, however that is random chance like you said. I figured it made more sense to point out that the only guaranteed method is through 4,500 frontier coins.
    I understand I point it that out only because, as a returning player to the game, 4500 FC is a lot to get. Having the possibility to acquire a god level Eddie at 2500 FC is something those that read your post might want to know.
    Bobby2613-8511 / Order of Eld

Current champion: Gambler Eddie

I play all my troopers everyday. Champion Eddie prefered

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Bobby, if you are saving your FC for toons then you might consider KP or Alex as a purchase. The chance of pulling a second gambler is way greater than pulling an angel. Since you have w LoL you may consider another LoL.

KP can be used in all aspects of the game and his passive is his best ability. Alex would also be good at grinding the cosmos especially NotB. A second gambler would be of very little help outside of gauntlet.
    Thank you for your advice Muzzle, I think I must be like you and pulling often dupes! I see a lot of KP and Alex in veteran's post. Both are good suggestions and I will think about it for sure. I found out this week, I'm able to farm NotB with Gambler and w LoL + any other 3rd. That was a nice surprise.
    Food for thoughts!!
    Bobby2613-8511 / Order of Eld

Current champion: Gambler Eddie

I play all my troopers everyday. Champion Eddie prefered

OS
    iOS
    Okay I'm facing a bit of dilemma, and I want you guys to help decide. Since Cyborg Eddie is going to become an Awakenable character, my ranking of him will change. With Awakened Eddies, do you guys want the fully awakened form to be a different Eddie entry entirely (Cyborg and Max Awakened Cyborg are in different tiers) or should I just have one entry based on the max awakened form?

OS
    iOS
    I'd say awakenable characters are a new tier since 90% of characters at this time (99.9% of Eddies) are capped at gold 5 stars. To me, it would throw off scaling if awakenable characters are seen the same as standard 5 star level 100 characters since awakenables are always going to have higher base stats and more abilities.

And I'm betting that Cyborg Monday is a chance to get an Awakenable Cyborg Eddie -- and any existing Cyborg Eddie will NOT be directly awakenable.. at least that's what I think if things stay true to form.
    Last edited by Yup; 11-20-2019 at 06:48 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I'm fairly certain he will be directly awakenable; the raven witch was made awakenable for everyone who already had her.

OS
    iOS
    Just guessing.. but I think the Witch was made awakenable right away because they nerfed her right before that and awakening brought her back to pre-nerf status. So no one could really complain.
    CLANLESS