Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

I made a comprehensive Eddie tier list!

After a long amount of time I realized my initial Tier List was not going to cut it any longer. Therefore, I have devised a new one. As of December 6th, 2020, this will be my new Tier List going forwards. There are notes on the tier list itself if you have any questions.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Hope you all enjoy!
    Last edited by GrimDusk; 08-22-2021 at 06:42 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    After a few hours of sitting and going through each Eddie, I made a tier list of which ones are good and which ones are crap. I used the Gauntlet ranking system, meaning they're ranked from God to F. I will update this guide with each passing balance patch, and hopefully it'll shed some light on the strengths and weaknesses of these Eddies.

2/18/2019 Edition: Click Here!

Don't be afraid to add your own comments in the thread, and perhaps you guys may sway some of my opinions. However, this is my tier list, and therefore my opinion; this isn't fact. Take it with a grain of salt.
    POM Eddie should be in higher tier IMHO. All Eddies who can beat FFE, Killer Prime combo should be at least in SS tier.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Nice and I agree with most of the high level, though agree POM should be a level or two higher (S or SS).

Down lower you could maybe argue a level or two for many (Id have navigator a bit higher purely as he is still good on the grind, SoL higher than Storm etc), but on the whole a nice effort man. Thanks!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Great list man! Personally, I was expecting to see Navigator slightly higher, and Prowler a little lower. I tried him out yesterday and he's weak as anything, which is really disappointing for a 5* Gunner. Either way though, great work! \m/
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    iOS
    I disagree with many of the B and C classifications. Several of those Eds should be higher..... but then I guess it depends on what you think is important. I think it's incorrect to PUT Aces High and Navigator at the same level as Shadow Wicker Ed or Mystic Ed (two of the far weaker Eds) .. and Holy Smoke Ed is much better than anything in level C.

Mystic and Shadow wicker are at the same level as Mummy Ed. Heck they do roughly the same damage - and it's also magic damage. And Bass Ed.. does about the same damage as Mystic Ed as well... so.....

Just my 2¢ though.
    Last edited by Yup; 02-18-2019 at 08:27 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Alright, so here's what I've decided. I'm bumping up Piece of Mind because I kinda see why he's so liked, so he's going up higher on the list. Based on how you guys seem to think how Iron Maiden Eddie is, I'm bumping him down a few tiers. Now, to explain why Mystic and Shadow Wickerman are higher than likely expected; they have good enough utility to keep themselves going. Mummy Eddie doesn't have that utility. This is also why Bass Eddie is higher. True, damage means a lot in this game, but utility also makes and breaks the team. Navigator will still be staying at B, though I will increase Speed of Light to tier C. Keep the feedback coming, guys!

Edit: I will also bump up Holy Smokes one tier, and I'm going to change Shadow Wickerman's ranking. Mystic's will remain as is.
    Last edited by GrimDusk; 02-18-2019 at 03:55 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Well, I just think if an Eddie is a 1 or 2 hit kill.. that doesn't make them very good. i.e. Shadow Wicker Man, Mystic, Bass Ed, etc. I've NEVER entered a battle and thought "Shit, there's Mystic Eddie." So ranking him high is nonsensical to me.

"Unity" is very subjective. Any Ed can be put on a team to make him seem more resilient than he is. And there's a world of difference between Eds that can compete head to head in PvP and how good an Ed actually may be. If everyone in the arena used VHE, then he would be seen as more powerful.

Just pointing out that this list is your preference, nothing more.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Well, I just think if an Eddie is a 1 or 2 hit kill.. that doesn't make them very good. i.e. Shadow Wicker Man, Mystic, Bass Ed, etc. I've NEVER entered a battle and thought "Shit, there's Mystic Eddie." So ranking him high is nonsensical to me.

"Unity" is very subjective. Any Ed can be put on a team to make him seem more resilient than he is. And there's a world of difference between Eds that can compete head to head in PvP and how good an Ed actually may be. If everyone in the arena used VHE, then he would be seen as more powerful.

Just pointing out that this list is your preference, nothing more.
    You're entirely correct in your judgement, and yeah it is my preference (hence why I didn't move Mystic Eddie). I did change it though because you guys brought up a few good points that I agreed with after reviewing the list, so that's all.

OS
    iOS
    And I can now auto-play the Gold and Souls Vault thanks to Iron Maiden Eddie. No other Eddie would survive during auto-play on that skull quest (and trust me, I've tried them all)
    CLANLESS

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    And I can now auto-play the Gold and Souls Vault thanks to Iron Maiden Eddie. No other Eddie would survive during auto-play on that skull quest (and trust me, I've tried them all)
    Really? I haven't had the chance to try him myself, so I don't really know how great he is, I'm mostly judging off of what I think his kit does.