Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Amazing list. I would disagree on shaman Eddie. He is really good. Very nice fury, remove beneficial effects and revive with each action. Yes he doesn't deal much damage no matter what, but as long as he stands, he holds your team together

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by porotikos View Post
    Amazing list. I would disagree on shaman Eddie. He is really good. Very nice fury, remove beneficial effects and revive with each action. Yes he doesn't deal much damage no matter what, but as long as he stands, he holds your team together
    Shaman Eddie's revive capability could be useful, but at later points in the arena he's not very useful. Van Helsing Eddie's passive allows him to do Shaman Eddie's job much better, and only one of his abilities has a chance of removing beneficial effects. He is a good Eddie to have for certain event challenges, but he falls off at later points in the arena.

OS
    Android
    Thanks so much GrimDusk for this list. Even if people disagree with your evaluation it gives a good insight on which Eddie to go for. I recently got Gambler (and yes he's amazing) . I only wanted to add that even if you're right saying Angel and Gambler cost 4500 FC each, the best plan for me has been to buy fragments at 250 FC. Needed 10 packs so for 2500 FC I got Gambler. Now, I don't have another 2500 FC but I might be temped to go for that again in the future and take my 50% chance to get the other one. (a second Gambler would still be good for Gauntlet I guess ;-) )
    Bobby2613-8511 / Order of Eld

Current champion: Gambler Eddie

I play all my troopers everyday. Champion Eddie prefered

OS
    iOS
    Thank you for reading, Bobby! I am aware you can technically get angel and gambler for less than 4,500, however that is random chance like you said. I figured it made more sense to point out that the only guaranteed method is through 4,500 frontier coins.

OS
    Android
    Bobby, if you are saving your FC for toons then you might consider KP or Alex as a purchase. The chance of pulling a second gambler is way greater than pulling an angel. Since you have w LoL you may consider another LoL.

KP can be used in all aspects of the game and his passive is his best ability. Alex would also be good at grinding the cosmos especially NotB. A second gambler would be of very little help outside of gauntlet.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    The chance of pulling a second gambler is way greater than pulling an angel.
    Nope, not way greater, not greater at all. The chance of pulling a second Gambler is exactly the same as the chance of pulling an Angel. Fifty percent.

OS
    Android
    Discordian, I dont know what game you are playing.

I have found you are more likely to pull a dupe than a new toon.

I pulled seven same colored liliths in a row. That is a very low probability. This has occurred more times than pulling different toons.
    Last edited by Muzzleloader; 11-19-2019 at 11:07 PM.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Discordian, I dont know what game you are playing.

I have found you are more likely to pull a dupe than a new toon.

I pulled seven same colored liliths in a row. That is a very low probability. This has occurred more times than pulling different toons.
    But low probability events occur every day, including the existence of every living human being.

We live in a chancy universe. You can flip a coin and get heads 10 times in a row. It's not a miracle, it's just highly unlikely.

If there's a 50% chance of pulling gambler, and you pull 3 in a row, that just means you were unfortunate. But it's a 1:8 chance - and that's not even super-weird. Statistically, it ought to happen - 1 in 8 times. Just like pulling 5 gamblers in a row ought to happen 1 in 32 times.

OS
    Android
    Yes, but for most of us the odds are usually against us in the RNG drop. This is not a pure statistical probability program.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    iOS
    Just want to point out, the one time I got an Angel/Gambler soul I got Angel Ed.