Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Well, no other Eddie survives that "Vault" on auto. I've tried them all. But IME's fury is a massive hit and, due to relics, fires enough that it tends to just wipe out the other side in 1 hit. Note, I've got him full power, fully shared, and with Warlord talismans.. so there are boosts there. But even just swapping IME with FFE, also full power.. I can't auto-play that vault.

Truth is Crusader Ed does the best after IME for me Crusader can auto some, but will lose at times. IME has yet to lose a round, although it's only been like 2 or 3 runs since I got him.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    That's interesting. I'll have to try that with Patrice's IME. Until I get him though, I'm gonna keep him where he is.

OS
    Android
    I like this list alot. My only gripe is that I think that Prowler Eddie should be a bit higher on the list. But most of the other stuff is spot on imo

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Well, no other Eddie survives that "Vault" on auto. I've tried them all. But IME's fury is a massive hit and, due to relics, fires enough that it tends to just wipe out the other side in 1 hit. Note, I've got him full power, fully shared, and with Warlord talismans.. so there are boosts there. But even just swapping IME with FFE, also full power.. I can't auto-play that vault.

Truth is Crusader Ed does the best after IME for me Crusader can auto some, but will lose at times. IME has yet to lose a round, although it's only been like 2 or 3 runs since I got him.
    Actually Benjamin Breeg Eddie has survived it 19/20 times for me on auto since it came out. I use angel and guard and he's always kicked it with like a tiny exception. I back him with KP and Prisoner and the only one who ever dies is Prisoner but he gets revived all the time.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    I like this list alot. My only gripe is that I think that Prowler Eddie should be a bit higher on the list. But most of the other stuff is spot on imo

Actually Benjamin Breeg Eddie has survived it 19/20 times for me on auto since it came out. I use angel and guard and he's always kicked it with like a tiny exception. I back him with KP and Prisoner and the only one who ever dies is Prisoner but he gets revived all the time.
    Damn I really don't know enough about IME to give a solid opinion, I suppose. I really wish I had him so I could give a more accurate answer to his abilities.

OS
    iOS
    I'd put IME somewhere between FFE and Doomsday... maybe just below Doomsday merely due to how he handles buffs. He is not great at removing or disabling existing buffs on enemies other than the damage type shield buffs. That, to me, is his biggest downfall. As far as hitting power, inflicting buffs, resilience, he's actually pretty good. If his fury actually removed buffs, even simply blue buffs, he'd be a much better Ed.

And.. I love the slight "creepiness" of the fury animation...
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I'd put IME somewhere between FFE and Doomsday... maybe just below Doomsday merely due to how he handles buffs. He is not great at removing or disabling existing buffs on enemies other than the damage type shield buffs. That, to me, is his biggest downfall. As far as hitting power, inflicting buffs, resilience, he's actually pretty good. If his fury actually removed buffs, even simply blue buffs, he'd be a much better Ed.

And.. I love the slight "creepiness" of the fury animation...
    Oh, I should add this as a note to the list: The order of the Eddies doesn't actually reflect their power, it's just the random order I wrote them in. Again, when I get a hand on IME I'll probably shift him around, but as of now I just got decimated using him, KP, and Prisoner on the Gold and Souls Vault. I'll edit the list once I can formulate an actual opinion.

OS
    iOS
    Gold and Souls... Baroness, IME, KP... but relics and talismans may factor... Destiny on Baroness, Warlord on IME and KP, Sustaining on KP.. and I do have most of the relics now.
    Last edited by Yup; 02-18-2019 at 07:42 PM.
    CLANLESS

OS
    iOS
    This is good stuff, although I don't think Viking Eddie should be quite so low. His approach to increasing MR isn't just about defense, it improves the damage of most of his attacks. If you do MR up followed by Call to Arms, he starts doing heavy damage. I have a set of Advantage talismans on him which makes it even better. Mine has done 35k+ damage to blue characters in the Arena. He also can heal himself on every turn with Loot, which has saved me in a lot of Arena battles. Not top tier of course, but better than the other ones you have grouped with him.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    iOS
    I agree with the high Mystic Eddie rating, he was excellent when he first came out, and half decent now if he can survive long enough to get 6 power

OS
    iOS
    A very well thought out list, although I love Phantom Eddie a lot and think you should consider bumping Phantom Eddie up one tier.

- If you give him Venom talismans he becomes a monster for group damage and debuffs
    - Stained Glass is amazingly useful against Golden Effects, pesky shields, Eternal and Destiny talisman sets, and just mass removal of buffs.
    - He can inflict Permadeath for pesky Icaruses, and also has a guaranteed stun in his other power ability.
    -
    The fact that only two abilities can inflict sleep is a kinda unnecessary criticism as he doesn't' really get extra turns, you mainly use him to remove buffs at the start to open them up to an attack from your allies, or you use him last to sleep.