Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    FFE is also missing a cleanse skill in addition to no revive. If he had them he’d be near perfect.
    He can cleanse himself, but not his allies. I think that helps out a bit.

EDIT: Rather than make a new post, I'm just gonna add to this one. I have Iron Maiden Eddie now, and quite honestly he's really damn good. I'm going to bump him up a few tiers. Aside from that, no other changes.

EDIT 2: I've done some updating on the descriptions of the Eddies and changed two Eddies' tier entirely: Eternity Eddie now rests in the C-Tier, while Mystic Eddie has been bumped up to A tier. As of now, that should be about it for cleaning up the list; the next Eddie that's likely going to be added is Executioner Eddie from the Book of Souls tour art, so hopefully we all can enjoy him.
    Last edited by GrimDusk; 05-08-2019 at 06:01 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Good guide, unfortunately I still lack A LOT of Eddies, but yesterday I got Doomsday so I think I am going to fully shard him based on your guide, and the 1 day experience with him. I also wasn't expecting that Ace's bomber Eddie was so low, I kinda like playing with him, he has done a lot for me!
    I always have hated the mummy Eddie, some weeks ago I only have that one, the wicker man Eddie and the original warrior Eddie... couldn't do too much.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    Good guide, unfortunately I still lack A LOT of Eddies, but yesterday I got Doomsday so I think I am going to fully shard him based on your guide, and the 1 day experience with him. I also wasn't expecting that Ace's bomber Eddie was so low, I kinda like playing with him, he has done a lot for me!
    I always have hated the mummy Eddie, some weeks ago I only have that one, the wicker man Eddie and the original warrior Eddie... couldn't do too much.
    Ace’s Bomber Eddie is useful in certain situations, but he’s not a meta changer and can’t be good all around. His abilities are mostly single target, and his passive is okay at best, as it suffers from circumstantial use. The damage resistance is nice, but hurting team mates when you take damage and applying marks to characters with certain talismans is only good in a small amount of situations. Doomsday Ed will carry you pretty far.

Utah. No, I don't know why. I think it was vodka. Or a redhead. Likely both.
    OS
    Android
    @Grimdusk Just wanted to give ya a quick and big THANK YOU for this list. This has saved my bacon more than a few times now that I've started working the PvP stuff. Your analysis opened my eyes to a few things I completely missed! Thanks, mate!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengu316 View Post
    @Grimdusk Just wanted to give ya a quick and big THANK YOU for this list. This has saved my bacon more than a few times now that I've started working the PvP stuff. Your analysis opened my eyes to a few things I completely missed! Thanks, mate!
    No problem man! I’m glad it could help you out.

OS
    iOS
    Great guide, and nice addition with the football Eddies, I was wandering how good they are, personally I think that their fury is amazing

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    Great guide, and nice addition with the football Eddies, I was wandering how good they are, personally I think that their fury is amazing
    Yeah they are quite good for four star Eds. Nothing meta changing but nice to have.

OS
    iOS
    where do you think Oni Eddie will go in this list?

OS
    iOS
    Probably closer to the top. He hit pretty hard, but he's not the most resilient. Defiantly fits 5 star status though.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    He is already on the list.