Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Issues.....

OS
    iOS

Issues.....

Perhaps due to a new server...

- Can't switch to Past/Present/Future for Eddie in PvP.

- Can't ACTUALLY drop souls into the BOS. They drop.. everything appears to work, souls drop, popup appears with characters, gold is deducted..... go to "My Team" Nothing there... go back to BOS.. all the souls are there again, gold has been refunded... as if I was never there before.

- CONSTANT spinning "connect" icon with almost EVERY screen

Intangibles...

- All actions seem slower. Not a great deal, but slower nonetheless.

- In PvP it's as if I have ZERO relics on attack. NOTHING is allowing my characters to actually perform the secondary actions, such as remove buffs, steal buffs, stun, etc. I mean FFE fury is MAYBE converting 3 out of 10 buffs and only for 1 enemy. Avenger talismans aren't firing revenge at all, ever. Talismans like Trinity to remove Perfect Immunity DON'T ever. Ferryman NEVER casts Doom... It's jsut as if I have been inflicted with Accuracy down for all battles all the time. Note that by Defense team is doing fine. So it's only an issue on attack. Perhaps there's just some mistaken, ever-present, accuracy boost that has been kicked into overdrive for defense?? (yeah yeah yeah.. I know.. there is "no boost" heard that crap before, not buying it).

I have relaunched the game many times, no help. All this started after the "new game data available" which happened after the Saturday rollover. I mean that "hot fix" or whatever it was, not the major update a few days prior.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I think players get a accuracy down and enemie gets perfect accuracy up is well know fact.

Like the 7th son Eddie on the enemy team resurrect whole team with echo and that 20% chance resurrect auto.

If ya got a skill that says 75% ya better believe it’s 50%

Like my goddess aset’s auto with 50% chance to remove up to two effect including golden I treat that as non existent.

Also the eternal spinning screen just means you lost the battle because the will of gods determine that thou shall not win
    Last edited by Zantarath; 02-18-2019 at 03:12 PM.

OS
    Android
    Happened to Me too ... I was so scared yesterday : the Rainmaker finally pop up and suddenly vanished ... A restart, and he was there (I quickly locked him)
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    I've tested.. the AI gets a 15-20% accuracy boost at times. That means what they SHOULD have a 75% chance of doing, they actually have a 100% chance of.

But that's not what I'm referring to. I've fought enough to know the AI boost, and the past couple days it's been WAY different. It's not merely an AI boost, it's as if my team has no relics whatsoever (I actually have over 320 of the 360 available relics though).

Since Saturday, my attack team is about as strong as if I were using Mummy Eddie and a bunch of pumpkins. The team I had no problem reaching Eternal with a week ago, now.. can't win a battle to save it's life. It is completely senseless.

And as for the "spinning" I mean EVERY SCREEN, not just PvP. I get spinning hitting "My Team" or the BOS, or leaving either f those.. entering a dungeon, starting a battle. Heck just starting a battle takes 45sec-1minute to load the battle and 80% of the time there's a spinning "connect" icon as well, extending that time by 30sec or a minute more.
    Last edited by Yup; 02-18-2019 at 05:14 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Today PvP is closer to normal, but there's still something amiss.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    I think the pop up add for the upgrade sale is doing this. The pop up appears and laggs me.all souls are back. But who knows, have you ever upgraded tals and when u exit all the tals are back to 3 star?

OS
    Android
    My issue is I can't even get into the game and now 10 minutes in will lose it on daily rewards again. I get so tired of these bugs...

OS
    iOS
    the other day it was doing that crap to me in gauntlet
    kmadd69-5636 is my trooper name I rotate maxed out eddies constantly

OS
    Android
    The souls going back and getting them to open again, it happens to me every time that i open individually heart souls 1 by 1, soo i avoid doing that and only open them on packs of 10 or all, and that bug doesn't happen anymore.

OS
    iOS
    Clearing SSS in gauntlet did not reward me with the event rewards, i'm slightly sad