OS
    iOS

Question about 5 stars....

Is it possible to EVER pull more than 1 5 star character from a multiple soul drop? (other than mythical souls)

I've been watching the last few weeks. If a 5 star character drops it's the ONLY one which will drop.

Now, I realize odds for 5 stars are slim already.. but I'm wondering is it even possible to pull 2 or more 5 star characters from a collection of souls dropped at the same time? Or, is there a "cap" that only permits 1 5 star per BOS conversion?

For example.. I drop 5 Legendary souls.. 1 will be a 5 star, all the others, 4 star. I drop 10 Legendary souls.. 1 will be a 5 star, all the others 4 star.

Even the heart souls... drop 10 in.. 1 may be a 5 star heart or 5 star Idol, everything else 4 stars or lower. Never get 2 5 stars, ever.

I suppose if I drop multiple Mythical souls those would all be 5 stars.
    Last edited by Yup; 02-19-2019 at 10:08 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I don't remember the event name but I got 2 Sets from those event souls , I think it was only 5 souls summoned at that time.

OS
    iOS
    I dropped a stack of 99 Rare souls earlier this week and got 3 Viking Eddies and 1 Rainmaker so it is possible. I know I have gotten multiple 5*s on smaller amounts of souls too.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    Okay... then just my shit luck I suppose
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Yes it is possible to pull multiple 5* toons from one sacrifice. I also have sacrificed 150 RareG/A souls and only pulled 3* toons.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I actually had this happen twice earlier today from stacks of 99 Rare Souls. Once it gave me Corrupt General and Pharaoh Dog King. The second time it was Viking Eddie and Alliance General. I've dropped 99 Rares and only got three 4 stars before as well so it's just luck

OS
    Android
    I pulled 3 5* hearts out a stack of 10 heart souls and got a Shaman Eddie & Alliance General from a 99 rare soul stack, but then again, I've been dropping lots of souls during this sac event. I also dropped 60 rare souls and all were 3* characters, but Muzzleloader's got me beat. 150 rare g/a souls and nothing good? Ouch!
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)