OS
    Android

New debuffs ideas

So, I came up with a list of possible new debuffs and I'd like to know what you guys think

- Confusion: the opponent affected by this status has a chance to hit his own allies. Works only with offensive basic skills (not with power moves). May have a silver version with a higher chance to trigger.
    - Soul/level drain: reduces all of the enemy's stats by the equivalent of 20 levels. You can apply multiple stacks of this debuff. Enemy level can't go under lvl 1. All stat bonuses the enemy has rescale basing on his current stats. May also have a gold buff/silver debuff where the amount of stolen stats is added directly to your character (maybe having a 5% life drain every turn, cause you know, power has its own cost xD)
    - Disable talisman: negates the effect of the enemy talismans. May have a silver version and also a version that denies only the talismans stat buffs (or both the effect and stat bonuses if we want to make it really nasty)
    - Neutralize: the attacks of the enemy affected by this status no longer have any effect (they can only deal damage/heal)
    In-game name: pippo-2623

The only currency I spend in the game is my own time

OS
    iOS
    There was a bug in the early days of the arena where you could target your allies. Nothing beats unleashing a fury move on your own team

OS
    Android
    Hah, I still remember when the warrior Undead Rescuer would sometimes hit his teammates after blocking damage for them if he had counter-attack, as if he thought they were the ones attacking him! Was always hilarious to see.

As for the OP, I generally dislike the idea of adding even more status effects to the game since there are already so many to keep track of, but I absolutely love your talisman disable and neutralize ideas. They would both be extremely useful, unique, and give players of modest means a way to counter teams with primordial talismans, newer characters, and generally superior teams.
    Where I go, I do not know
    I only know the place I've been
    Like the eagle and the dove, flying so high on wings above
    When all you see can only bring you sadness
    Tell me what you can hear and then tell me what you see
    Everybody has a different way to view the world
    Somewhere there's someone dying in a foreign land
    Meanwhile the world is crying, "stupidity of man!"
    You tell me you're an unbeliever
    Spiritualist?
    Well me, I'm neither