Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Leviathan, little explanation needed.

Offense and Defense Team have a Osiris with Counter Talismans.

How is it possible that Defense Osiris counters every attack, while Offense Osiris not counters one. This is ALWAYS that ways.

You keep saying, that there is no Defense bonus, so simply explain, how this can happen all the time? From stochastics view it is impossible.

OS
    iOS
    Don’t forget “why Defense Osiris always cleanses every ally, while Offesive Osiris cleanses 0-1 allies?”

OS
    iOS
    So with ya man.

Why does Magus Lilith with Destiny Talismans ALWAYS get immunity AND invincibility on defense, but maybe gets one or the other 30% of the time on offense?

Then she proceeds to attack you 7 times in a row. Especially if the toon being attacked is near death.

Im sure its my perception bias or whatever the hell it's called.
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    Android
    Defense odds are way up on everything. Today this Horus stunned my hole team 3 times in a row it was insane.
    Daniel-3568

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerynx View Post
    So with ya man.

Why does Magus Lilith with Destiny Talismans ALWAYS get immunity AND invincibility on defense, but maybe gets one or the other 30% of the time on offense?

Then she proceeds to attack you 7 times in a row. Especially if the toon being attacked is near death.

Im sure its my perception bias or whatever the hell it's called.
    Oh and my attack Gunner Lilith with Destiny Tails will always get perfect corruption to start the match. With out fail.
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    iOS
    ....... but remember...... there is no AI boost...... really. honest. they swear.

+15% accuracy is amazing for the AI at times, ain't it?

Counter on ATK team possible 35%...
    counter on D team... possible 50%.

Stun on ATK team with skill shards = 85% probability...
    stun on D team with skill shards = 100% probability.

Buff steal/remove on ATK team with skill shards = 85% probability...
    Buff steal/remove on D team with skill shards = 100% probability.

Extra turn/Echo on ATK team possible 35%...
    Extra turn/Echo on D... possible 50%.
    (ATK also appears limited to 4 turns while D has no apparent limit)

Possible 0-4 members of ATk team = 0 to 2...
    Possible 0-4 members of D team = 2 to 4.

If EVERY player sees these things happening the dev statement "there is no AI boost" can be nothing but blatant "spin" and false. I firmly believe there is no stat boost for the AI team. No one gets more HP or more ATK etc..... but I also equally firmly believe there IS an Accuracy boost for the AI. And that Accuracy boost makes all the difference at times. It's the ONLy explanation why one match, hitting first.... they get the boost and I just can't win... 20 seconds later, against the same EXACT team going second.. they don't get the boost and I wipe them all out in less than 1 turn.

And none of this factors Relics... there are times where it seems relics aren't being factored at all. Or they are being severely crippled for the player with more relics. There's no reasonable explanation why if the same characters meet in the Arena and 1 team has level 5 or better relics, class AND global, and the other team has level 3 relics, only global.. the team with more relics loses. That is a DIRECT contradiction to what relics are supposed to do. But since there no feasible way to see exactly if or how relics are performing... we are all left in the dark, without any documentation, and left to believe the team that has been "spinning" the AI boost from the start. There are matches I've lost to teams with inferior characters and almost no relics which make absolutely no sense as to why I lost. It should have been an auto-play win hands down. But.. give the D team the AI accuracy boost plus disable my relics... who knows.

----

Sidebar.. why are people putting Osiris and Icarus on the same team?? Icarus removes immunity from enemies.. Osiris needs immunity on enemies to revive. I so love that this set up means the team defeats itself.
    Last edited by Yup; 09-22-2018 at 07:22 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Defense Cyborg steals all buffs in the first round, while he almost never steals something when you try him in offense.
    Next thing is when you want to steal Osiris counter with IE, you don’t get the 75% chance. Maybe 50%.
    PVP fights take way too long nowadays. Almost every fight takes about 5 minutes. It took me about 45-50minutes last night to clear a list. It’s no fun. I have 210 relics and with all this PI, immortality, revive, block, the fights take way too long.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Agree about the unbalance between defence and attack teams, but not about Osiris.. Mine counters very often and also is cure happens frequently

OS
    iOS
    Mine will counter often too BUT he never cleanses my entire team and he is usually Exhausted, Perfect Corrupted or Toxic Burned.

Also noticing that Icarus is following the same pattern as Sentinal Mayan Priestess in that he is revenging, countering, normal attacking and then attacking again with only a single provocing strike from the offensive side.
    Last edited by Stormseye; 09-22-2018 at 05:13 PM.

OS
    Android
    This post should be renamed lots of explanation is needed. I am encountering all these issues and another that should be addressed. With the intro of Daedalus alongside Iron Ed I am frequently inflicting stacks of negative effects over 5 rows high amd they are off the screen. I see the bottom 10% of the screen shows the floor of the Arena and serves no purpose. Can you adnjst the view to exclude this area and include more space on top so I can see all the 5th and 6th rows of negative effects on my opponents please?

Many old school veterans complained about the PTW OP characters being the reason for leaving and not returning because once gone there is no way to catch up. I am really enjoying the escalation and challenge to overcome increasingly difficult and powerful setups. This is a fiercely competitive game, not Candy Crush. Of course I want to have more power and an advantage, we all play to win in PVP & PVE to get rewards to get more resources. So keep on turning up the volume to 11, that is where Iron Maiden sounds best.