Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    I need him, but where does Musashi sit in the echelons of useful characters? Is he one to really go for like Redan or Daedalus, or not as useful but handy like Assassin Krampus? Just wondering where to target my next batch of heroic souls...
    Given how infrequently I see Musashi in the Arena, I'm guessing he's in that "not as useful but handy" category. Better than Assassin Krampus, I think, and he'll add some helpful depth to your roster in the Gauntlet.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    I have him and he's not bad, but I seldom use him. Only in gauntlet and some in night city. He can take any talisman combo, so it makes him versatile.

OS
    Android
    A bit off topic, but whenever I see Musashi's name I picture the female "villain" from Pokemon ><
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    iOS
    Good thing that the sac event has got me prepped up for it. Over 2 stacks of heroics, 15 heroic legendaries, 2 heroic mythicals and potentially one more coming...the RNG better not screw me up this bad.
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good

OS
    iOS
    where do you find out what is coming up in the future on heroic souls - I have seen it just cant remember - is it in game or one of the social media pages from LOTB?

I know I need this guy as well as Redan and The Count from heroics so its going to be a pain in the ass to get these I am sure as tried before and got zilch!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    where do you find out what is coming up in the future on heroic souls - I have seen it just cant remember - is it in game or one of the social media pages from LOTB?
    It's ingame in the news feed at the top right corner. One of the items listed is the heroic soul rotation.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    iOS
    I have 15 legendary heroics, 7 mystical heroics and over 400 normal heroics.

RNG gods better not frown upon me

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden68 View Post
    Same here add one more??
    Need more Badges!!
    Sure, it's my last available spot. Request sent!
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    Ah nice. The Heroic Soul rotation was getting a bit stale but this is the kind of chance I've been hoarding fragments for (I have a ton after the last few events).
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    Android
    Finally. I've been lucky enough to get both Redan and Count through heroics so hoping my luck continues. Also I hope derby demons and shinobi's start making more of a regular appearance too as I am missing a couple.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.