Gauntlet Tier Resource

Assuming that the gauntlet is static for all players, I was thinking that it would be useful to post the SS/SSS chars+tals each gauntlet to make it easier to know which toons you should save for specific battles.

Can anyone confirm that the builds are the same?

SS 1: FFE, A Derby, M Lillith, Prisoner
    SS 2: IME, W Lillith, Redan, Prisoner
    SS 3: BBE (Guard, Flash), Charlotte (Strike, Explosive), Horus (eternal), AoS (thief)
    ---

If this is the case, I'll update this as I go; feel free to reply with opponents (and preferably talismen) if you can
    Last edited by bort; 02-20-2019 at 03:18 AM.

OS
    Android
    Teams are different for all players as far as I know! But maybe someone who is already in SS can share his opponent teams, so we know if this is still the case.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    You are right Blade, they are different. There have been some posts with screenshots some time ago, don’t remember which thread it was. Were wondering about this, cause it’s kind of unfair, as there should be the same conditions for everybody. And when reading some posts concerning this subject in the past, it seemed like even „older“ players couldn’t pass some Levels sometimes cause of really hard defenses, what would confirm that it is unfair. Imo devs should change it tot he same teams for everybody. Or do I miss a point in setting up such variety of teams? Maybe they want to avoid copying the defense?!?

A propos, where is Ruby? Didn’t read anything from her since she showed up Maybe a good time to jump in
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Oh yes I remember that discussion. The confusion was hilarious "I used this and that team in fight number 3 in AAA" - "What? Makes no sense as you need a counter for that" - "For what?" - "Are you stupid?" - "show me the screenshot".... oops, different teams, end of the story

In my understanding a real competition - and especially if it is about win % - is bound to the fundamental requirement that the challenges must be the same, otherwise one cannot compare results. Therefore, I hope that this will be changed some day!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

....how is it different teams for everybody? That is *terrible* design. Last week I almost drifted out of the top 100 because my first fight in SSS was next to impossible

OS
    iOS
    we have same team pool of opponent (you can tell by the names and teamcomp), but depending on your RNG, you could get more teams with FFE while i could get more teams with SSE

i just had 2 KP+FFE fight in a row in the first 2 batles of sss - it drained me hard and now this run is looking pertty tough

Last week my first SSS was FFE, Ferryman, KP, M Lilith.

I beat it once, but on the next time round I failed 7 times. I relied on that hard battle stopping other people to keep me in the top 100, but I guess I was just unlucky

OS
    Android
    i really hate Gauntlet more and more shitty...
    I play all troopers all days.