Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

What new characters would you like to see?

Based on Iron Maiden's music of course. I know there's been a thread kicking around here about Eddie characters, but what about non-eddie characters. Actually, they've covered the grounds pretty well so far with this game. Still, I wanted to see if anyone had any brilliant ideas that the devs may have overlooked.

First and foremost, I'd like to see Charlotte The Harlot. That could be really interesting. I'm sure they could pull it off in a way that wasn't too inappropriate, hehe. She could have a red light ability that acts as freeze and has a chance of making the opponent miss a turn. She could also taunt - distracting the enemy players.
    Last edited by OpticSugar; 08-30-2016 at 07:45 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    First and foremost, I'd like to see Charlotte The Harlot...She could also taunt - distracting the enemy players.
    Charlotte the Harlot as a Tank? maybe in game, but a tank is not my first choice when selecting a Harlot.

sorry couldn't resist that one

but in all seriousness, some of the tracks off Powerslave make me think of a few new character possibilities:

1) From Aces High - perhaps some of the fighter planes or pilots themselves? (not specifically Aces High Eddie since he already exists)
    2) The Duelists - possible warrior?
    3) Flash of the Blade - A possessed sword? Assassin or warrior possibly
    4) Rime of the ancient Mariner - Maybe The Albatross himself?
    5) Back in the Village - perhaps the Village Idiot? or is that my title?
    Bryan-3528

"Was many years ago that I left home and came this way, I was a young man, full of hopes and dreams"

Hello There!!

Alexander The Great
    Darius
    Icarus
    the Iron Maiden Coffin
    The Man On the Edge
    Some Predator alike char (The Mercenary)
    ... and so on!!!

OS
    iOS
    Yeah...
    Axis (errr, corrupted) pilots! Luftwaffe!
    Icarus! Good one! Although there are already so many winged characters in the game. Maybe this is the ultimate winged character!
    Duelists, Ancient Mariner, Albatross, possessed blade, Alexander the Great...

These are all awesome ideas! I'd love for us to develop them further (ideas for special abilities and such). Who knows? Maybe the devs are listening?

I was thinking about the tanky prostitute, I started writing something to that effect and then I backspaced. Lol. Maybe her tankiness is really well disguised.

What about a native american warrior (from run to the hills). Would that be considered offensive or heroic? He could have a scalp ability... or maybe smoke signal ability which rallies the allies by giving them a chance of an extra turn.

OS
    iOS
    Vikings - via "Invaders" (full on warrior)
    El Dorado - (magus class of course) -need some hiding features maybe called "Smoke & Mirrors"
    Maybe a freaky creature called "Nightmares" from "Still Life"
    Cavemen from "Quest for Fire" -kidding!

So much potential...

OS
    iOS
    NO, Caveman is an amazing idea... of course he can cast all sorts of burn effects!

Vikings and El Dorado also solid ideas!

I love the NIGHTMARE idea from Still Life! That could be really freaky.

What about a character called simply "The Dark". He's just a shadow and he takes many different forms but you can't actually see him... just his shadow.

OS
    Android
    Some more off head:

Quite surprised that no one ever mention about the guy - Genghis Khan (Warrior for sure)
    Prodigal Son (Magus maybe?)
    The Unbeliever (no idea about the class LOL)
    Judas

I know that is maybe not straight linked w/ Maiden but since there is not too many female characters to play - Cross Eyed Mary as the gunner of course

Edit:

Forgot about 7th Son
    Last edited by Witkacy; 08-30-2016 at 09:26 PM.

Albatross as a boss and Ancient Mariner as a playable character would be great as the other comments say 😁

OS
    Android
    Yeah bring more and we gonna die on our phones looking for runes shards talismans
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Invaders, one of each class classes
    the assassin, assassin class obviously
    The prophet, magus (can i play with madness)
    The clansman? Assassin or warrior or sentinel, idk what will be good for him...
    And the gambler, a warrior that heavily relies on random damage

Oh and idk about the albatross being a boss, i think that the ancient mariner ally sould have it on his neck, that would fit him prob
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!