Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    yeah, I thought of Genghis Kahn as I was biking home last night! hehe

Also, what about Wrathchild? An assassin for hire type? Like a bounty hunter?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    NO, Caveman is an amazing idea... of course he can cast all sorts of burn effects!

Vikings and El Dorado also solid ideas!

I love the NIGHTMARE idea from Still Life! That could be really freaky.

What about a character called simply "The Dark". He's just a shadow and he takes many different forms but you can't actually see him... just his shadow.
    Ha -Cavemen it is!

I like "The Dark" too. Sounds like boss potential there!

OS
    iOS
    I dont think wrathchold will come, cuz isnt holy smoke eddie the wrathchild? His fury is wrathchild
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Well there's a song called Holy Smoke of course... and a separate song off Killers called Wrathchild... I don't think they're related, but by the sounds of the song, he would make one bad-ass character.

Some awesome ideas on this thread!

Mine:
    * Ghost of the Navigator
    * Necropolis (as a boss, from If Eternity Should Fail) and his two sons
    * The Long Distance Runner
    * The Clown (tears of a clown)
    * The Dreamers (Many songs talk about dreams)
    * The Stranger (don't look into his eyes, be afraid to shoot him, and he is in a strange land)
    * The Amigos (LOL)
    * The weekend warrior

OS
    iOS
    I love this thread, so many great ideas.

Some of these ideas have so much potential for development, I can see not just new characters, but also some new dungeons/campaigns built around them.

"The Dark" could have an attack that causes fear - effectively stunning or debuffing the target.

Also, did we mention the Phantom of the Opera yet?
    Bryan-3528

"Was many years ago that I left home and came this way, I was a young man, full of hopes and dreams"

OS
    iOS
    Well every ally u can get can be fought somewhere as an enemy, i dont think they will make an ally that isnt an enemy, so every idea will have to wait till they make a chapter that suits these amazing ideas... Too bad

Btw Necropolis, best idea ever, would make an amazing final boss for a chapter! And his sons would be the mid chapter bosses!
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Oh Yeah! Phantom of the Opera! I could just see his fury ability now... with a booming pipe organ, he takes off his mask and reveals his face to the enemy (and of course, the camera is behind him, so we never can see what he looks like). I think more non-eddies should come with fury abilities.

I love the idea of the fear stun ability... As far as "the Dark's" shadow appearance... I always thought Drag Me To Hell handled this really well:

OS
    Android
    I would love to have Rod Smallwood as an ally. Probably a Gunner - as he's somewhat of a supporting character, also can't think of any skills to give him. But it would be awesome.

OS
    iOS
    Here's a challenge for everyone:

How about coming up with some more supporting characters that might not have ever been mentioned directly but could be associated with various known characters/eddies.

An example:
    What about some Psycho Ward Orderlies and doctors from the Peace of Mind asylum? Actually, I'd love to see a whole Asylum world done up in the Cosmos. Creepy hospital hallway environments with flickering fluorescent lights that lead to padded rooms or electro-shock therapy chairs! That would just be sick. They've seemed to have avoided the whole Peace of Mind theme so far, and it is one of my favorite album cover themes!
    Last edited by OpticSugar; 08-31-2016 at 06:58 PM.