Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Primordial Questiin Death Alley

May be a silly question but will a set number of primordials drop in each of the DA levels or is it RNG for all 3 levels? I have 4, 2 via hard level and 2 purchased. If anyone knows I certainly appreciate the info. Thanks!

OS
    Android
    I pulled 2 on normal, 1 on hard and 3 on madness on about 600 total runs. I guess random.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    i'm autoing madness and got 4 in 300 ish runs

OS
    iOS
    Over 500 runs so I stopped counting... I'm sitting on 5 of the bastards... already spent 1 mega-refill over 500 runs looking for the 6th... debating if I should waste SOT on more attempts at the unknown.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Over 500 runs so I stopped counting... I'm sitting on 5 of the bastards... already spent 1 mega-refill over 500 runs looking for the 6th... debating if I should waste SOT on more attempts at the unknown.
    I got stuck with 5 eternals in the last event with them. I regret to this day not pushing on! At least the other rewards are reasonable in terms of investment. rainbow shards were super helpful in this sac event. Im sure they will be in the next! ... Plus the odd bit of FC is also handy.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    I've pulled 3 on normal with about 350 runs. Coupled with the two I already had, I'll either push on, or buy the last two. Depends on whether I want Onslaught or Will subtype

OS
    iOS
    I've done over 300 runs, about half madness, half the other two levels and gotten one measly primordial

That said, last primordial event I ended up with 7, so I suppose I was due a push back on the RNG for primordials!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:

OS
    iOS
    Thx guys, was wanting to see if they dropped on normal which Im seeing they do so I will continue my runs, Id really like to have this set for my prisoner.

OS
    Android
    I have not seen a single primordial drop.
    I'm on about 200 runs. 1/2 hard - 1/2 normal probably. Only a handful of madness manually.
    Lanowen-8038

OS
    iOS
    I've dropped 3 of them over nearly 400 runs on a mix of madness, hard and normal. 1 dropped after 250, two more just today after 300. Definitely seems like you need to go deep. From memory my first set came purely from normal dungeons, but I had to do well over 500 rounds....
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for: