OS
    Android

A little help please...

what is the best talisman to suit up with a magnus
    character , to help beat The madame in the gauntlet?

OS
    iOS
    Big question that! Eh well the best tallies depends on which character mostly: some of the decent magus/blue tallies are destiny (4 set) and Oracles (6 set) but they wont really negate Madam if she has Oracles or Destiny so you need a character with passive dissable and not sure there are magus that so that. Is it the magus only section you are on? If it is then best to use Oracles and Destiny for blue slots. We may need to know more bnefreo we can help you out.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Best bet is to disable her.. stun (Corrupt General) or Freeze (M Corrupt Rescuer or talismans) or Blind (Talismans) -- because she removes buffs and heals herself every turn, no talisman granting you a buff will really help against her. Your best bet is to disable her then hit her repeatedly. Another option is Ferryman/Alchemist which will cast Doom at times. If she's on a team which can't clear silver buffs, Doom will get rid of her in 1 to 3 turns.

Passive Disable does not disable talisman passives in my experience. So disabling her passive wont' disable Fortune or Destiny talismans. HEr Passive is to heal so disabling that will prevent her healing everyone, but she'll still throw up destiny shields.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I run Oracle on my Madame, but find it a one hit wonder character hits her only, she can't take a direct attack very well. Just focus your hits on her only.

OS
    iOS
    Careful with negetive effects like the others suggested above. If the madam is running oracle talisman set she could transfer it back to you and may make u cry a bit especially if it’s a doom

I would suggest running a set of advantage talisman as it’s the only effect that increase damage that is not locked by her passive.
    You would also need deal with the sleep she inflict so immunity/angel would be a option
    Last edited by Zantarath; 02-19-2019 at 12:06 AM.

OS
    Android
    Thanks, I'll try them. I'm always looking for the most punch.

OS
    Android
    Sorry it took so long to reply... but thanks everyone for your insight.

OS
    Android
    In Gauntlet, keep in mind class as well as character or talismans you're fighting against. If your battle is against mostly Magus toons, match with mostly Sentinel toons for class advantage. On that same note, dont match up mostly Warrior toons against Magus, then you're at a disadvantage and will die quicker and do less damage. Also if your focus is to take out a troublesome Magus toon, hit her with o e or two good Sentinel toons. With The Madam, your also fighting her xHP buff (Oracle talismans) as well as healing passive. Use someone who steals gold buffs, or disables passives, or inflicts heal block. If you can, practice the fight is your Arena Defence Test until you've got the fight down.
    Last edited by Seventhson6669; 02-24-2019 at 12:10 AM.