OS
    Android

Any chars that prevent max hp effects?

Seriously going crazy trying to find a way not to get whole team one shot on the 1st turn by killer prime/ffe merely basic attacking. Do radiant talis work on this? Or any passives out there

OS
    Android
    bastion prevents with his passive (only on himself); sentinel Lilith prevents it on all allies with her Passive. and of course Alexander Eddie is immune to everything

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    bastion prevents with his passive (only on himself); sentinel Lilith prevents it on all allies with her Passive. and of course Alexander Eddie is immune to everything
    Those prevent max hp reduction on your side! I think what he means is increase HP / perfect health e.g. from valor or oracle, or Charlotte on the enemy team.
    I think radiant don't do this as hp increase is not considered as an offensive buff.
    Hmm I am not sure if there is a specific counter against it. Could think of perfect corruption so it cannot be applied or you remove/steal it. Madam is no help, it is excluded specifically there.
    I would rather go for a general solution how to deal with high damage dealers, but for Gauntlet the options are limited.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Killer Prime huge damage is usually caused by Curse. Astra's passive can prevent it. But sometime life's a bitch and enemy has Prisoner with KP
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Those prevent max hp reduction on your side! I think what he means is increase HP / perfect health e.g. from valor or oracle, or Charlotte on the enemy team.
    I think radiant don't do this as hp increase is not considered as an offensive buff.
    Hmm I am not sure if there is a specific counter against it. Could think of perfect corruption so it cannot be applied or you remove/steal it. Madam is no help, it is excluded specifically there.
    I would rather go for a general solution how to deal with high damage dealers, but for Gauntlet the options are limited.
    Yes I see now, I mis-read his post.

I assume Alchemist transmutes the buff.... There are plenty of toons that steal or remove golden buffs without restriction. I know there is also a blue version of maxHP, but that has to be easy to remove... I have never had a problem with this at all. Even when they have the buff, you just kill them. Use toons (sentinel mostly i think) that deal damage based on the enemies max HP, then the buff is irrelevant. Am i missing something? I dont understand how an opponents max HP effect is the reason why his team is being one-shot by FFE/KP? Other than the fact that they are massively overpowered toons, they remove all your buffs then deal massive damage and you die. Max HP is not relevant?
    Last edited by Natasmai; 02-22-2019 at 03:14 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Doom.

Heal Block.

Perfect Corruption at times.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    Alexander Eddie is immune to everything
    EXCEPT passive disable at the start of the battle (a la Prisoner). And disable his passive there.. he'll stack negative buffs.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Heal block stops increase hp effects? Will have to try this