Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    I Agree with Yup, it’s only fair to have draw option due to the Bugs in gauntlet like perma undmageable shroud, unremoveable invincibility. Eddies that cannot change past/future skills.

A Draw would significantly reduce player complains.

If a limit must be imposed to avoid abuse then, maybe limit the number of draws a player can do per gauntlet cycle (like3 draws for the 14 days) or players must use the same characters for the fight after drawing.

Either option can largely prevent abuse

OS
    Android
    Agreed. Makes no sense for there to be draws in the arena but not in the gauntlet. And on this topic, arena draws should take more turns than they currently do; I've had a couple of particularly long battles almost get cut short when I was about to win -- but thankfully was able to finish the fight before the game cut me off.
    Where I go, I do not know
    I only know the place I've been
    Like the eagle and the dove, flying so high on wings above
    When all you see can only bring you sadness
    Tell me what you can hear and then tell me what you see
    Everybody has a different way to view the world
    Somewhere there's someone dying in a foreign land
    Meanwhile the world is crying, "stupidity of man!"
    You tell me you're an unbeliever
    Spiritualist?
    Well me, I'm neither

OS
    Android
    After reading some other comments, I want to point out that draws can't really be abused. It takes a certain number of turns (which even in the arena is longer than most fights last) and if you're fighting a losing battle, you're not likely to survive that long. If you do last long enough to trigger a draw, you were probably able to survive indefinitely until giving up and quitting.
    Where I go, I do not know
    I only know the place I've been
    Like the eagle and the dove, flying so high on wings above
    When all you see can only bring you sadness
    Tell me what you can hear and then tell me what you see
    Everybody has a different way to view the world
    Somewhere there's someone dying in a foreign land
    Meanwhile the world is crying, "stupidity of man!"
    You tell me you're an unbeliever
    Spiritualist?
    Well me, I'm neither

OS
    Android
    There is an inherent difference between the arena and the gauntlet that prevents a meaningful comparison of both game types: locking of characters. I'm against a draw option - in an actual challenge a draw counts as a loss, you always have to be better than the challenged.
    Having said that, the sheer amount of bugs occurring warrants a draw option, but it should remain in the game only on a temporary basis. Though come to think of it, will they ever get rid of gauntlet breaking bugs ? NF really can't take pride in fixing issues swiftly ..
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    iOS
    There needs to be SOME mechanism other than forfeiture when a battle has reached a stalemate.

Restart battle after 30 rounds, no loss recorded, but requiring the same characters be used again --- literally a restart from the beginning of the match -- would be fine.

I just think it's poor practice to reach stalemates and the AI wins with it's impossible talisman combos (which you don't/can't know until you go into battle) because your ONLY option is to forfeit. Not lose.. give up. That's wrong.... the AI doesn't need to sleep, work, shit, shower, eat, etc.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Had my 1st draw need today. Down to my last char, had a warrior newborn of light with dominance and angel, up against redan. Both just kept healing every turn. Was quite disappointing to finish off having to lose after a massive comeback.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs