Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

PPPPLLLLEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEE add a "Draw" option to the Gauntlet already!!

Another endless battle....

Name:  drawww.png
Views: 522
Size:  792.2 KB

I let this auto-play for roughly 45 minutes (no joke).

Finally spotted a SLIGHT weakness... and through merely tapping to change which one the Shinobi would hit, I was able to stun, switch, stun, switch, stun, switch, stun switch, stun, switch.....my way to victory.. but LORD did it take FOREVER!!!

So, after an hour... I get a victory finally... and then....

Name:  newdada.png
Views: 511
Size:  57.4 KB

Ugh! Thankfully the victory counted still.

The Gauntlet REALLY needs a "draw" option. Or better yet a "push" option so no one gains or loses anything... and the characters used are then NOT locked out.
    Last edited by Yup; 02-22-2019 at 07:12 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    It would be abused if added. During a gauntlet fight, I went against B mayan priestess who had unilimited endure and I didnt have anyone on my team to remove it. After 30mins of hoping for a draw, I gave up and lost but it was my mistake.
    Where would you «*draw*» the line for a draw ? after xx minutes ? You would just never loose.

OS
    Android
    Sad thing is when you are in a battle in the arena and get to the point of beating the team and the system calling a draw as the last person on the other team falls. No points granted...

OS
    iOS
    How could it be "abused"?? Draw would only be an option AFTER fights hit a specified number of turns.. like 20 or 30 (rather than the 10 the arena uses). I mean if you can survive 20 turns and NOT kill the AI team, clearly it's a draw. The match above must have taken close to 50-75 turns to end.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I maybe can understand a draw so you dont get a lose, but I dont see that if you choose the wrong toons in the battle that you should be able to reuse them.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Having played against that green ninja with fortunes, I reckon it needs a tweak anyway. I mean how she can basically stay undamaged infinitely is pretty crazy! There is really no way to take her down is there? Any damage mutipliers have to be on your side, but even with chars that regularly do over 30k in my team they were basically getting net damage on her of 0.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

On my last fight on AAA I have a Madam with a fortune set, and I've already "lost" twice, now I have no toons left, so I'm stuck there just because of it. Can't inflict heal-block, or really any other effect as she cleans herself constantly. Oh well.

E: And what I mean with lost is that I had 4 toons alive vs Madam and couldn't do a single thing to kill her.

OS
    Android
    What about A draw option but you can use the characters again?

OS
    iOS
    That's what I proposed.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    +1 had this problem last night as well. Complete Stalemate.
    Lanowen-8038