Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: News Banners

OS
    iOS
    Not to go on too much of a tangent but I would take Beast over The Count easily Yup 😝

Sorry about that Maiden68. I just mean it is easier to gain FC than it was when the currency was first introduced and we were shown Alexander as a goal. Many people projected it would take years to earn the FC to buy him but comparatively 3500 could be gained in a few months given the accessibility to FC. Though I think 2000-2500 would have been more in line, it isn’t outrageous or unobtainable by a casual player.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Being in the store... I wouldn't buy the Beast at this time. Especially if ti nearly wiped out my FC stash. He's just not that viable any more. As I posted almost every character that has been released after him.. is better. He's no match for The Count, Madam, Baroness, Charlotte, etc.
    He is (one of) the most iconic character and still a very valuable assassin character for gauntlet. Is he worth osiris + horus in term of power, no and I wish he was a bit less expensive buf I think the price is fair considering how iconic he is.

OS
    iOS
    .. but... a Casio will keep the same time as a Movado

@Stormseye.. not me I find the Count way more useful.. he's not a 1-hit kill like the Beast is
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    And I literally bought Alexander the Great just a few days ago.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    The Death Alley event was dropping FC at times.. so was the hearts sac event. I think I picked up roughly 900 FC from those 2 events.

What i've learned though... is they lure you into spending.. then BAM release something you wish you'd saved for. So it becomes a dance... do I really want THAT.. or can I live without it until it's offered again....

Being in the store... I wouldn't buy the Beast at this time. Especially if ti nearly wiped out my FC stash. He's just not that viable any more. As I posted almost every character that has been released after him.. is better. He's no match for The Count, Madam, Baroness, Charlotte, etc.
    Yeah after I did some reading earlier I didn't have a big fit over not being able to afford him right away... More as a trophy now with his Beasty head mounted on my wall in my office! Would make an interesting conversation piece though... Not to mention I only use him in certain circumstances as he clearly can't help with he new content nightmare ciy! (As a Trooper Badges that is) .
    Last edited by Maiden68; 02-22-2019 at 10:58 PM.
    AKA in Game Name: "DARKANUBIS-1563"
    +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=++=+ =+=+=+
    *** Current-Active Member of Caesars Inc ***
    🤘🏼Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv🤘🏼
    +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=++=+ =+=+=+

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    $100 for 1 Mythic is laughable... even with the extras...
    Only if you don’t need the mythic or extras. If you do and have the loot it’s not that bad. On par with the $100 for the 4K ironite and whether that’s a rip off or not is moot.

OS
    Android
    I have the beast, got him real early when I first started, don't even remember how. That said, unless I am missing something he has always been completely useless. Alexander is a powerful and useful toon and I am very glad I bought him. I cannot even begin to understand how they have the audacity to charge 3500FC for the beast. I thought it was a mistake... but of course it wasn't.

The mythic packs... as soon as I read the news, I knew it would be a $100 purchase. I don't need any of the characters offered, but at least I can see the lure to buy them. The FC and IC is interesting. Still, it's way overpriced as are most all of the offerings.

The only 5 stars I still need are FFE and samurai emperor Eddie. Not sure where samurai emperor comes from, but I'm still 300 frags short on FFE.
    Last edited by Natasmai; 02-23-2019 at 03:16 AM.

OS
    iOS
    I got beast during night city event from summoning, tho I did just buy Alexander few days ago~

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    Not sure where samurai emperor comes from...

Nowhere until there's another event which drops him or he appears in Hero Souls.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    3500 FC is far too much, also in comparison to Alexander for 2500 FC or Sekhmet for 1500.
    The Beast was really great...a year ago

I thought he would be a nice reward for one of the next Gauntlet Seasons, but well, what to say?

I would have enough FC to buy him but so far I refuse to accept the offer. for Wrath 2.0
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020