Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: News Banners

OS
    iOS
    100% Muzzleloader! Personally he is just another trophy. He has not been viable in Arena since JJJ ran two of them on defense. I have plenty to spend and could almost buy two but I would like to see what the next events hold as FC may be something worth holding on to still.

The price is not too unreasonable considering how much easier FC is to acquire nowadays.
    Last edited by Stormseye; 02-22-2019 at 09:32 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Earth View Post
    and still sitting in 9000 FC..
    I'm at 500, because I had to buy so many toons because of this nice RNG 😂. Missing Isis, Seth and now The Beast. 7000 FC...and new toons are coming for sure!

OS
    iOS
    Beast is a joke. Once you get to a certain level he's jsut Wrath's older brother with slightly more power.. but he's no match for most, if not all, characters released after him.

And I waste FC on souls to hit some tiers during sac events
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    3.5k FCS for Beast? Really??? This game is getting more and more laughable...
    Yeah Rigt?!! Marketing Ploys for more $$$$ I'm not spending my Rent for that any of the other too so!! Now I'm Laughing!!!
    AKA in Game Name: "DARKANUBIS-1563"
    +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=++=+ =+=+=+
    *** Current-Active Member of Caesars Inc ***
    🤘🏼Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv🤘🏼

OS
    Android
    3500 FCs is a lot. And, The Beast's best days may be behind him (though that's an easy change with a simple tuning adjustment).

But, this was still the easiest Store decision in the history of the game for me. I had a ton of FCs stashed, just waiting for this kind of day. The Beast is an icon. And, 2.5+ years of waiting . . .

Thanks devs! And, congrats on 3M downloads.
    Last edited by druid138; 02-22-2019 at 09:19 PM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    100% Muzzleloader! Personally he is just another trophy. He has not been viable in Arena since JJJ ran two of them on defense. I have plenty to spend and could almost buy two but I would like to see what the next events hold as FC may be something worth holding on to still.

The price is not unreasonable considering how much easier FC is to acquire nowadays.
    Easier??? Easier!??? How so exactly, I haven't gained very many at all, only have a little over 200!! Is that supposed to be a lot!? Lol
    AKA in Game Name: "DARKANUBIS-1563"
    *** Current-Active Member of Caesars Inc ***
    🤘🏼Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv🤘🏼

OS
    iOS
    I had to wait 3M downloads to finally get him ! Easy decision for me aswell. Glad I saved enough FC to get him. After wasting more than 50 heroic souls last time he was in rotation, this was finally my chance to get my hand on him. So long Alexander, you will probably be next lol

OS
    Android
    The beast hasn't been intimidating since Alexander Eddie came out.

With where he is in the meta he is closer to 1,000 or 1,500. 3,500 would be acceptable if he was a meta breaking character but he is not and will only be used in Gauntlet and possibly auto grind. Time for a boost to his power to compensate for the price,

OS
    Android
    Once you have some game time under your belt everything gets easier to acquire, before you could only get FC from claiming eternity souls, trooper souls and lilith souls. Now they are being offered in a variety on events.

Most of the people that have stores of FC have been playing years. They also have banked all the game resources needed for all upgrades/evolves and misc purchases.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden68 View Post
    Easier??? Easier!??? How so exactly, I haven't gained very many at all, only have a little over 200!! Is that supposed to be a lot!? Lol
    The Death Alley event was dropping FC at times.. so was the hearts sac event. I think I picked up roughly 900 FC from those 2 events.

What i've learned though... is they lure you into spending.. then BAM release something you wish you'd saved for. So it becomes a dance... do I really want THAT.. or can I live without it until it's offered again....

Being in the store... I wouldn't buy the Beast at this time. Especially if ti nearly wiped out my FC stash. He's just not that viable any more. As I posted almost every character that has been released after him.. is better. He's no match for The Count, Madam, Baroness, Charlotte, etc.
    Last edited by Yup; 02-22-2019 at 09:31 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..