OS
    Android

Game has enough of my Horus and Prisoner

Helo!

I've posted something on facebook group and found out that I'm not alone with this.

Almost every enemy everywhere has golden true damaga block shield. I'm sure that doesn't come from any talisman. Although I can deal with it so far like on the Arena or Cosmos battles, but it becomes a real pain in the a... you know... on upper floors of Brave New World and against tougher teams on Arena and Gauntlet making BNW Gardens impossible to auto-play.

I've reported this to suppirt via e-mail but wanted to post it here in hope of faster reaction because "arena event".

Cheers!

OS
    iOS
    Okay, so it's not just me. It's either Horus or Eternal Talismans. I cannot entirely tell which it's isolated to, but I also have the same issue of True Damage Block being given out in that scenario.

OS
    Android
    The eternal grants one of several shield to each ally every turn. Physical, magical or true damage reduction shield
    When you go against them either have a multi hitter that removes defensive shields or attack with individual attacks with specific damage. The alternative is use a toon that removes buffs with passive or talis such as valor that removes one golden buff per enemy per round.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    The eternal grants one of several shield to each ally every turn. Physical, magical or true damage reduction shield
    When you go against them either have a multi hitter that removes defensive shields or attack with individual attacks with specific damage. The alternative is use a toon that removes buffs with passive or talis such as valor that removes one golden buff per enemy per round.
    That's not exactly the point. I'm talking about a situation when the enemy team has golden true shield without eternal talisman or any talismans/passives/skill granting the ability to have such shield or copying the shield from me.

OS
    Android
    I have seen that bug too. MY team got the true shield buff because THE OPPONENT team had Horus with Eternals! LoL
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    I've noticed something. It has something to do not with Horus BUT with Eternal talismans. I've swapped Horus for sentinel Banshee as she doesn't deal true damage, but still I've eqiupped her Eternal talismans. And the bug was still there, so Eternals are the one to blame.