Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Fortune talismans are broken.

A blue lilith with those, and a assassin banshee it's an impossible team. There are literally no option to kill a team like such.

If there is.. Post an strategy here.

I guess the 60% healing and cleanse of silver effs. Is too much. What were you thinking?

OS
    Android
    Have you tried to focus on the banshee? Also, if you have the Prisoner can weaken then by disabling passives. Also a character who can heal block with some heavy hitters. Good luck

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Metallicamilo View Post
    A blue lilith with those, and a assassin banshee it's an impossible team. There are literally no option to kill a team like such.

If there is.. Post an strategy here.

I guess the 60% healing and cleanse of silver effs. Is too much. What were you thinking?
    Blue lilith by themselves with it is actually doable as you can do damage through others without triggering them. But yeah, I reckon fortunes are a bit OP at the moment. That said I havent tried completely working my team for maximum single hitting. Maybe you need to do something like hallowed eddie/red lilith/red derby demon (for passive disable on the A banshee)/ someone else with a big single hit?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Count does not care
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    I noticed the same. I had killed the whole team and just had a sentinel Shinobi medic. It took 5 or 6 turns with my whole team to kill her. It was very odd, and when I checked the talismans, they were fortune on her.

OS
    iOS
    Disable blocker passive.. kill Banshee.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Disable works if you don't have anymore multi hitters that can trigger her. What is interesting is that I have actually had more success against the Power House build of FFE/KP/Prisoner/Charlotte. Been testing it in place of Destiny and it works better for me.

Using Alex instead of FFE(though they are interchangeable) and KP/Prisoner/Magus with Immunity/Fortune.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    If youre desperate, and you can cheese it with Warlord. Ghost them + anything that removes ghost in one move (many options for this)

The 7 power is tricky but theres reasonable ways to get it on turn 1 if you need. Passive disable works but they just cleanse it...for once single targets really shine to get around it

OS
    Android
    If you wanna go passive disable route (works for any lillith talis setup, or any blocker/banshee really) Eternity Eddie is seriously the best, bcause you can take out both immunity and passive at once, on both chars

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Daviangers View Post
    If youre desperate, and you can cheese it with Warlord. Ghost them + anything that removes ghost in one move (many options for this)

The 7 power is tricky but theres reasonable ways to get it on turn 1 if you need. Passive disable works but they just cleanse it...for once single targets really shine to get around it
    Ah yep, that sounds like the go I guess. I suppose ferryman and then a doom triggerer would work too. Thanks for the ideas against fortune!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs