OS
    iOS

What exactly is the default sort order for characters???

Okay so.. I know you can choose sort order (still bugged on some screens though)

But if you DON'T choose an order what is used??

Eddies then allies clearly... but allies HOW?

Some are grouped together (Liliths, Banshees, COTD) but then some are NOT grouped together (Priestesses, Undead Rescuers, Dogs).

And then the more powerful characters (Alchemist, KP, Madam, Count, etc) are aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll (breath) llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllll the way to the left requiring 20-30-40 swipes to get to them. More where the list is more limited like Gauntlet or PvP.

I'm REALLY hoping devs are working on some sort of player defined list or at least they should move the more powerful characters to the right of the list. Heck they could even default to Eddies then most recently released. That would be light years better than the current (seemingly random) default.

It would also be nice if the tabs to save teams actually functioned and were brought back to the areas they were removed from in a previous update. Not sure why if you can save my roster, may talismans all their levels and all my resources you can't merely save 5-10 character ID lists accurately.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    It's by names.

First order is eddie / ally, second order is the toons name.
    That's why the liliths and the banshees are grouped, that's why the valkyries aren't grouped (because they have "actual" names), and that's why >T<he alchemist is way back.
    Last edited by Liu; 03-01-2019 at 10:14 AM.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    iOS
    Okay... that makes sense (although I did have to check )

Still a silly way to list by default. Should list last released first. So sick of swiping past tens of character I rarely or never use to get to the more recent characters.

Or just have an option to show ONLY warrior, or ONLY Assassin, or ONLY Gunner.... etc because "by class" still means you have to swipe swipe swipe swipe swipe swipe swipe swipe swipe swipe swipe swipe swipe swipe swipe swipe swipe swipe swipe swipe swipe swipe swipe swipe swipe swipe swipe to get to that last class on the left.

Hopefully all this sorting is an area they are looking at for the next QOL update.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    For the Valkyres I would like to change the names to either only Valk or Valk, name so that they are also grouped. This holds true for all characters that belong to such a group. Also the mentioned "The" should not be counted as the relevant letter for sorting.

But we need a complete remake of all inventories, especially the team menu and sorting the characters should not have an influence on talisman sorting.

First idea: on the left between the relics button and the backwards/my team thing on the top there is some unused space. Place here the 5 class symbols as buttons with either "quick jump to" or "show only" function.

On the right next to the sacrifice button there is also some space left that could be filled with filter options

BTW due to dupes that hold my parked Talis I need to swipe between ~360 characters... tedious!
    Last edited by Blade; 03-01-2019 at 10:36 AM.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    I think we need 5 rows of characters on screen (one for each class) instead the actual one.
    This is the ONLY WAY to manage the chars inventory without swiping forever.
    Less screen for other things, more screen for inventory management.
    The same thing is needed for talismans inventory and evo material.
    game-id: IronMik-8041