OS
    Android

Gauntlet - How to beat

Hi all. Any thoughts on how to beat a team of Alchemist, Benjie, M Lilith, A Banshee (2nd round SS)?
    Have tried heavy single hitters and they end up just missing from banshee's passive, alchemist keeps clearing passive disabke/permadeath and if I do manage to kill one, Benjie just brings them back to life with triple golden buffs and immunity. Have even had them clear doom, and max health reductions. Don't have the talismans that block goldens. Getting a but frustrated now so would welcome thoughts.
    Cheers.
    AKA: idigcards-4448

OS
    Android
    if you list what talismans the enemy toons have it will help

OS
    Android
    I've found it's very hard to make doom stick. For a feature that's unable to be cleansed it sure does fall off the ai team easily. It took me 3 battles to best them. I don't remember who I used. I'm at the last battle and almost done with my roster 😭😩😡

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by LotBTrooper View Post
    Hi all. Any thoughts on how to beat a team of Alchemist, Benjie, M Lilith, A Banshee (2nd round SS)?
    Have tried heavy single hitters and they end up just missing from banshee's passive, alchemist keeps clearing passive disabke/permadeath and if I do manage to kill one, Benjie just brings them back to life with triple golden buffs and immunity. Have even had them clear doom, and max health reductions. Don't have the talismans that block goldens. Getting a but frustrated now so would welcome thoughts.
    Cheers.
    Ass lilith, phantom Eddie and or nightmare talisman/green lilith, warrior derby and or some primordial guy can do the trick

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    if you list what talismans the enemy toons have it will help
    Had another go and lost but at least could check
    Alchemist - immortal, sacrificial
    Benjamin - eternal
    Lilith - destiny, immunity
    Banshee - mimic, trap

Cheers all