OS
    Android

To LotB Team re: Store Items for Blood Fragments

LotB Team,

Now that we're in the final two weeks of the Night City Mega-Event, would you consider eliminating (or at least relaxing) the daily / weekly limits on the Store Items that cost Blood Fragments?

As has been discussed elsewhere, over the course of this event, it was pretty difficult as players to optimize our individual strategies regarding the Rotating Night City Souls and Blood Fragment Items. I believe the Night City Mega-Event thread provides some details about this.

For me, the biggest challenge was deciding whether to buy Blood Fragment items early on, when I didn't know how scarce or plentiful Blood Fragments would end up being over the course of the event (or what additional items might later be added).

A change to the Blood Fragment purchase limits at this point in the event would give players one last chance to pursue the characters and/or items they prioritize the most. And, you could probably structure the change in such a way that led to a large increase in Red Shard Soul (and in-app $) purchases, which would benefit the LotB Team directly.

Thoughts?
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    I am in agreement with lifting the limits. Unless they are planning to release Blood Frags in upcoming events. That could be a reason why they had the limits in place.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    I am in agreement with lifting the limits. Unless they are planning to release Blood Frags in upcoming events. That could be a reason why they had the limits in place.
    I was thinking the same. But, the news banner for the Heir of Shards Arena Event specifically states that this is the "last chance to earn blood fragments".
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell