Threaded View

OS
    iOS

Proposing Concept: Talisman Management and Pet Dragon

As a player go has been playing for more than half a year now. My talisman management has becoming more and more difficult, and thus I’m proposing this concept in helping with talisman management.

The concept is simple:
    Much like the sacrifice altar, we simply :
    -feed our talisman to a pet dragon king- a full set of the desired sub type(overwhelming, mythical, ward) Fully Leveled
    -pulse an ultimate sacrificial heart
    And we get:

An Eternity Talisman of said subtype

An Eternity talisman does not get used up when equipped to a character and can be used as many times as you want. And when you remove the Eternity talisman it simply disappears.

Think of a talisman that create duplicated versions of itself when equipped to a character.

A Eternity talisman will never be gone from your inventory unless sold, it however has the ability to lock it self.

A eternity talisman will take 6.66 times more resource to level

The pet dragon king can only be unlocked after beating all three Brave New World dungeon on highest difficulty.

As thous who has played through the story, we understand that, talisman are the scales of the dragon king in the brave new world dungeon. And so I thought, why couldn’t we, with the almighty power of Eddie, tame such a beast for ourselves.

And yes we will have a set of Eternity Eternal Talisman if this concept fly

We could also change to Infinity talisman I guess
    Last edited by Zantarath; 02-26-2019 at 03:48 PM.