OS
    iOS

Proposing Concept: Talisman Management and Pet Dragon

As a player go has been playing for more than half a year now. My talisman management has becoming more and more difficult, and thus I’m proposing this concept in helping with talisman management.

The concept is simple:
    Much like the sacrifice altar, we simply :
    -feed our talisman to a pet dragon king- a full set of the desired sub type(overwhelming, mythical, ward) Fully Leveled
    -pulse an ultimate sacrificial heart
    And we get:

An Eternity Talisman of said subtype

An Eternity talisman does not get used up when equipped to a character and can be used as many times as you want. And when you remove the Eternity talisman it simply disappears.

Think of a talisman that create duplicated versions of itself when equipped to a character.

A Eternity talisman will never be gone from your inventory unless sold, it however has the ability to lock it self.

A eternity talisman will take 6.66 times more resource to level

The pet dragon king can only be unlocked after beating all three Brave New World dungeon on highest difficulty.

As thous who has played through the story, we understand that, talisman are the scales of the dragon king in the brave new world dungeon. And so I thought, why couldn’t we, with the almighty power of Eddie, tame such a beast for ourselves.

And yes we will have a set of Eternity Eternal Talisman if this concept fly

We could also change to Infinity talisman I guess
    Last edited by Zantarath; 02-26-2019 at 03:48 PM.

OS
    Android
    First things first, let's give it a different name. "eternity talismans" already exist I'll call 'em superman talismans for now :P
    If I understand your idea correctly, with one set of superman talismans I can equip an unlimited number of toons. It's an intriguing idea, really, BUT it doesn't solve the fundamental problem of the badly designed inventory management system. If you have a lot of these talismans you sill have to scroll a lot. Additionally you need potentially less resources to equip more toons, I can't see NF going for that.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    I would actually love to have a way to exchange talisman subtypes. Say, Feed the Dragon King two Penetrating Skilled to get one Fierce. Sometimes you want a specific version of a Talisman and RNG just gives you crap. Running the BNW's floor X on auto isn't cutting it, especially since some talismans can't be obtained unless bought or through events that require you to have rare and powerfull talismans to have a chance at farming them in the first place.
    Edd-6184

Yes, I was the guy with the "now not so meme" arena defense of Shaman Eddie and three ult. Sac. Hearts. Changed a Heart and Eddie

I was gone for like 3 years, still getting used to how the game works now.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    First things first, let's give it a different name. "eternity talismans" already exist I'll call 'em superman talismans for now :P
    If I understand your idea correctly, with one set of superman talismans I can equip an unlimited number of toons. It's an intriguing idea, really, BUT it doesn't solve the fundamental problem of the badly designed inventory management system. If you have a lot of these talismans you sill have to scroll a lot. Additionally you need potentially less resources to equip more toons, I can't see NF going for that.
    It’s called eternal
    So the eternity version is

Eternity eternal talisman

Man ya gotta get some glasses

Also these talismans cost a lot of resource and require ultimate sacrifice heart to make
    It does solve inventory management because u no longer need extra sets.

And NF can make a lot of money by simply making the recepie 666 Ironite
    Simple.
    Last edited by Zantarath; 02-26-2019 at 08:24 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantarath View Post
    As a player go has been playing for more than half a year now. My talisman management has becoming more and more difficult, and thus I’m proposing this concept in helping with talisman management.

The concept is simple:
    Much like the sacrifice altar, we simply :
    -feed our talisman to a pet dragon king- a full set of the desired sub type(overwhelming, mythical, ward) Fully Leveled
    -pulse an ultimate sacrificial heart
    And we get:

An Eternity Talisman of said subtype

An Eternity talisman does not get used up when equipped to a character and can be used as many times as you want. And when you remove the Eternity talisman it simply disappears.

Think of a talisman that create duplicated versions of itself when equipped to a character.

A Eternity talisman will never be gone from your inventory unless sold, it however has the ability to lock it self.

A eternity talisman will take 6.66 times more resource to level

The pet dragon king can only be unlocked after beating all three Brave New World dungeon on highest difficulty.

As thous who has played through the story, we understand that, talisman are the scales of the dragon king in the brave new world dungeon. And so I thought, why couldn’t we, with the almighty power of Eddie, tame such a beast for ourselves.

And yes we will have a set of Eternity Eternal Talisman if this concept fly

We could also change to Infinity talisman I guess
    This is actually a really good idea. But unfortunately I don’t see NF taking this approach as this means less ironite will be spend by the community grinding duplicate talisman resulting in the following:

1.) Players will spent less money in the game to restock resources lost chasing talisman.
    2.) Players will spend less time grinding the same event again and again every month, which means more time in their hands. Which will lead to players complaining the lack of events to do.
    3.) NF would have to invest more hours trying to come up with new content to replace the boring grind for duplicate talisman.
    4.) players will waste a lot less time swapping talisman in gauntlet. Which again means more time for players to point fingers at devs to come up with new content.

I guess the only way this is viable is to set the resources and talismans required to sacrifice to gain one eternity (or Superman lol) talisman high enough to make it a long term goal. Also make it cost a bunch of ironite so players would have to prioritize the talisman they want to power up to eternity level.

either way NF would have to come up with a better way of managing talisman. And with the increasing number of characters, at some point character management as well.
    Last edited by Waffen; 02-26-2019 at 08:49 PM.

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!

OS
    iOS
    Just add 666 ironite to the cost as well as 1 cosmic talisman

There you have the long term goal