Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No Events!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    I have a great cosmic talisman. But the amount of materials available in the event are not enough to evolve it to the next level. They're offering one thing when I need like 5 or 10 of them.
    Ah OK, yeah, maybe if you could at least get half way or something itd be more worth it.... That said, those top level cosmics are really significant in terms of their value. I probably dont have so much of a problem if they make you grind across a couple of different events to unlock them.... But 10 events is too much!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    those top level cosmics are really significant in terms of their value. I probably dont have so much of a problem if they make you grind across a couple of different events to unlock them....

For the record I can run the Lord of the Flies battle (Killer Beast) on auto without issue, so difficulty is not a factor for me. As I'm sure it's not an issue for many players.. and I wouldn't have a problem with some grinding necessary to acquire items to evolve Cosmics...... but they pick the shittiest level to use.. horrible gold payout, almost no XP to be gained, terrible rewards.. Night City is just shit, complete shit.. and the Killer Beast "one battle" level is horrible just in terms of it's normal payouts. Add to that the fact that completing the achievement only grants 1 out of teh 5 necessary evolution items .. it makes it even more shit.

Now they COULD improve Night City if they wanted to.. increase gold and XP payouts to MORE than Underworld (as it should be), and rework the "boss" levels so they are 3 or 4 battle levels which would be suitable for "farming" not just 1 and done battle levels providing 1-3K gold... which is weak.. just week. So the next world is going to have lower payouts than Ailing Kingdom!
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    but its boss rush so they had to pick KB
    i'd say make Lord of the flies drop good gold and materials
    looking at the factors of Nightcity/s sands of time spending:
    its much harder to run all troopers - so grinding night city require way more SoT so every stage should be at the very minium- double the pay out of the nonnight city city ones
    content is much harder - so players need more resource to beat it and this it should grant more resource in return

right now NC is just a - I did it and never return kind of thing, which is a shame consider the time it took to develop it