Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Trail of Time (Boss Run) - Brawl with Bosses for valuable rewards!

Battle with bosses in the Cosmos for valuable rewards!

From now until March 5th at 4PM PDT, complete event challenges to earn rewards such as Heroic Legendary Fragments, rare Cosmic Talisman evolution materials and more!

Collect 250 Fragments to obtain 1 Heroic Legendary Soul! The Heroic Legendary Soul guarantees a 4⭐ to 5⭐ Character from the current Heroic Rotation along with the featured character fragments.

This event is the first time Cosmic Talisman specific evolution materials such as the Onyx of Ruin, Demon Seed and Ashes of Ice are available. Duel and inflict negative effects on The Killer Beast to earn these rare items!

To help you complete the event challenges in Night City, Nightfall Relics are now available for Gold in the Specials Store!

Nightfall Relics award players a limited-time 50% boost per Relic level to various character stats in Night City. Purchase each Relic twice for a 100% boost on your HP, Attack and Magic stats!

Please note: Nightfall Relics will expire 2 weeks after they are purchased (Note: Earning additional levels of these Relics will refresh the timer!). These Relics will not increase stats in other areas outside of Night City.

OS
    Android
    Name:  Screenshot_2019-02-26-19-58-25.png
Views: 817
Size:  315.1 KB
    Dude, I can't wait to get my first Epic Sou

OS
    iOS
    Only thing better would be some Epic Soup.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    iOS
    Meh, something to do while burning through troopers I guess... except for night city. If only I had anything other than which cosmics. Might want to actually evo it then!

I suppose Ill try to finish of the other two PVP challenges and see if I've got any spare time.... I still hold out hope that my next talisman soul is going to drop a purple!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Crap. Guess I’d better hurry up and unlock Night City.

Just started plugging away on Underworld madness this morning.
    OxygenThief-4526

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    This event is the first time Cosmic Talisman specific evolution materials such as the Onyx of Ruin, Demon Seed and Ashes of Ice are available. Duel and inflict negative effects on The Killer Beast to earn these rare items!
    I'd love to be able to use those, but my existing Cosmic talisman needs a crown of something, and the rewards for my (would be) second one have glitched out instead of rewarding them.

OS
    Android
    I'd like this event alot better if it gave out more than one of each material. Maybe I'll just wait for the events that dish out more mats.

Quote Originally Posted by OxygenThief View Post
    Crap. Guess I’d better hurry up and unlock Night City.

Just started plugging away on Underworld madness this morning.
    You're gonna be in for a wild ride buddy.

OS
    iOS
    Event achievements which provide only 1 item needed for Cosmic upgrades... and require 30 runs to get that one item... Stingy stingy stingy. Even if you complete those events you'll have to wait until they offer other events dropping 4 more "ashes", "onyx" etc.... You need 5 to evolve, minimum.

I kind of get it since Cosmics are so powerful, but then why not make it 5 runs or 10 rather than 30?? Night Cit levels just suck.. sorry devs, they do. The rewards are total shit from them. If you boosted gold output to 10K+ it would be livable, but at 1-4K gold they are a joke.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    For beelzebub this team works very well:

Beast eddy (HP Drain + Permadeath when invincible or imunity)
    Blue bath (lower accuracy)
    Green derby demon (permadeath)

OS
    iOS
    I guess at least these sort of events makes us a thik a little about our best possible team to hit as many achievments as we can. These osrts of events are better than the turgid arena event - just a very sad grind and not a care in the world on anything other then hitting the 200. Blimey my cup is half empty today!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496