Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    I'd like this event alot better if it gave out more than one of each material. Maybe I'll just wait for the events that dish out more mats.

You're gonna be in for a wild ride buddy.
    Made it through Underworld madness with 67/72 skulls and only spent 40 ironite to respawn my team. It was actually quite a bit easier than I thought it was going to be. Sitting at 703/708 skulls needed to unlock the Talisman Hoard quest and picked up The Nomad from a basic Warrior soul and of course Grim Reaper Eddie from finishing a step in Underworld. It's been a good morning/early afternoon.
    OxygenThief-4526

OS
    iOS
    Also dont forget Deathbats awesome reference spreadsheet!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Oh hey, funny you should mention my guide... It's just been updated! I overhauled the whole thing, every single character, it's driven me mad, but it's done!
    Here's the link, and I'll sort out a table for the event tomorrow. I'm exhausted atm lol.
    LINK - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1le...FVb1xTHtpxievr

Edit - Didn't realise you'd linked the thread, but hey, it's handy to have the guide here too lol
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    I'd like this event alot better if it gave out more than one of each material. Maybe I'll just wait for the events that dish out more mats.

You're gonna be in for a wild ride buddy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Also dont forget Deathbats awesome reference spreadsheet!
    This is exactly what I was needing. Thanks for posting that!

And @Deathbat6120, thanks for all the hard work that you've put into that guide. I'm sure tons of players have been helped a LOT by your efforts.
    OxygenThief-4526

OS
    Android
    deathbat, you are a god among men! thanks for your efforts!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathbat6120 View Post
    Oh hey, funny you should mention my guide... It's just been updated! I overhauled the whole thing, every single character, it's driven me mad, but it's done!
    Here's the link, and I'll sort out a table for the event tomorrow. I'm exhausted atm lol.

Edit - Didn't realise you'd linked the thread, but hey, it's handy to have the guide here too lol
    I am speachless! This is amazing. I'm on this forum for ages but I somehow missed your list. That is incredible work.
    Inishmore-8627

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathbat6120 View Post

Yep, Ive got your thread bookmarked and visit regularly! Nice work updating it too, you're a legend!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Damn wrong translations!!!

In english there are two different debuffs: flame and flare, but the german translation only says: "Flamme". Important to complete "flare on the Killer Beast" in Lord of the Flies!!! I wondered why the "flame" of the Pyro Soldiers didn't count...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post

In english there are two different debuffs: flame and flare, but the german translation only says: "Flamme". Important to complete "flare on the Killer Beast" in Lord of the Flies!!! I wondered why the "flame" of the Pyro Soldiers didn't count...
    I remember that exactly the same thing happened in another event that was also related to those 2 debuffs.
    Yes, the translation is still poor and it is still not changed that we get the news feed stuff in our ip-related (I think so) language and NOT in the language we selected within the game options. Please devs, a change would be appreciated!

I would recommend to put your game in english language so that at least these misunderstandings are gone. At least do it in the beginning of an event so that you know what buffs the challenges are about.
    Better solution would be that the team takes more time for good translations. URock and I would be happy to check your translations before publication... let's say 500 Ironite per event? :P
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post

Yes, this happened with the "Rächer" Talisman as well - there are two Talisman set with that name - so choose wisely
    I´m very happy with this forum, because it helps out with toons or passiva that do work (or probably do not). This helped me not to waste any SoT - nevertheless I switched to "English" as I watched out for the needed Toons.

I finaly finished all missions, just "lower power generation" drops very slow as I only have Harpy with this debuff.

Added Deathbat´s Character List to my bookmarks - great job!!! Although I did not need it this event, it will surely help a lot with coming events.