Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Blast been few days since I had compeleted this and I just realized I finished it with

Eternity Eddie - Energy taliaman
    Sekemet - Valor
    Wrath - no talismans

Just alternate Fury between Sekemet and Wrath and you can do it in just a few attempts. Was quick after I found that out and you should probably not even get hit. Using the Eternity Eddie basic move to boost fury.
    Sorry about the other methods not working.
    Yeah Stormseye, I used your EE, Sekhmet setup with different 3rd character for varied uses, unsharded level 1 no talismans works fine cuz they never touch you!

OS
    Android
    What's up with this fucking Bullshit Game?!
    I played 10-15 Rounds against this stupid Killer Beast.., with Assassin Corrupt Rescuer an manual to get this stupid Lower Power Generation.., but it's still on 2??? Even i did it more than 30 fucking times..,
    Do i need to win against him that this shit counts? Because i lost every Round... -.- btw. on easy.., maybe i'm too bad..,

But it really fucking sucks.., that this stupid Lower Power Generation didn't count...
    Is it so difficult to write "Use Lower Power bla bla bla - You have to win that this crap counts"?

And what's up with his fucking immunity against an unknown Number of Debuffs?!
    Man.., BALANCE this fucking game.., and give us more informations about what Boss is immune against whatever..,

Sorry guys.., i'm stressed out... ^^

Edit: As for the not winning against him was my fault, i just was to stupid to think about it, to use 3 Eddies instead of just one.., *FACEPALM*!!! x'D
    Last edited by Symbiote; 03-05-2019 at 08:19 PM.
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    Android
    Unfortunately you have to win the battle for it to count in the challenge. Who are you using besides assassin corrupt rescuer?
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    That's right, you have to win otherwise the effects won't count.
    Do you have the Cyborg bird? I was happy to see that his fury does exactly that debuff with guarantee. Combined with Alexander and MLilith (Fortunes) it is a fun team for autoplay on easy! But give the bird some angle Talis, otherwise he will oversleep his fury moments
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    I used Alexandeer Eddie with Echo/True and Magus Lilith with Immunity/Destiny to back up ACR. Stick Immunity on ACR too if you can.
    Use Domination the first round as many times as Echo will repeat.
    Magus Lilith has to hit the Hellhound with Quell skill to apply Exhaust or you will die.
    As long as one Hellhound gets hit with Exhaust you should be fine. If you are lucky and get an extra turn Exhaust both Hellhounds and its easier..
    This only works on manual. If Echo is generous you get a few faster wins. If not Eddie can Heal when he has to.
    Kill a Hellhound as fast as you can and keep the other Exhausted.
    Don't worry if ACR gets killed after 1 or 2 rounds, as long as Eddie survives any hits you land will count.
    At least that worked for me.
    Last edited by Tim28213; 03-05-2019 at 07:46 PM.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    Thanks Guys.

I think.., i just was to dumb on manually playing to use more than one Eddie...
    Oh man.., sometimes.., the error sits in front of the Problem.., yeah.., xD

But at least it would be good if they would give us more informations about these goals.., and the immunities of the Bosses..,

Edit: WOW after screaming a lot at my phone. xD I found a nice team to kill him on Normal with 2-3 Turns.., I have Final Frontier Eddie, Ass Corrupt Rescuer and The Alchemist with the Mark Talisman.., DAMN this Talis Set rocks...
    Finally i'm done.., hell yeah.., But i didn't do and won't do it, the wickerman goals., i don't need the rewards and i'm done now.., i need to chill. haha
    Last edited by Symbiote; 03-05-2019 at 09:12 PM.
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...