OS
    iOS

Ferryman vs. Magus Roster

Hey guys,

I made it to AAA in the Gauntlet and I'm up against a Ferryman. If I had all my guys, I would bring in the Prisoner to disable his passive and then start racking up some burns. But I've only got my Magus troops to choose from.

Any suggestions on which Magus characters would be effective against him? Much appreciated!
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Volrath View Post
    Hey guys,

I made it to AAA in the Gauntlet and I'm up against a Ferryman. If I had all my guys, I would bring in the Prisoner to disable his passive and then start racking up some burns. But I've only got my Magus troops to choose from.

Any suggestions on which Magus characters would be effective against him? Much appreciated!
    I think I did it with 2 sets of serenity talismans as the guy cannot doom my chars - well at least those 2. Take the others out quick and you can let him wear himself down. As far as I can remember I had 1 set of serenity on the Shadow Wickerman as he helps to fasten the fight with his burns on the Ferryman.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    Magus Banshee is my goto against ferryman.
    Lanowen-8038

OS
    Android
    I ran this crew, having only Magus against Ferryman is a real chore. Corrupt General Seals then Mystic applying Doom and then Instantly Triggering with Fury move, but as you can see here it was a close one even with all my best blue crew.

OS
    iOS
    Thanks, I was able to take down the Ferryman with that team and strategy.

...Unfortunately, the rest of the enemies killed me. I really can't stand the Gauntlet sometimes.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe