Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    Thanks Developers, and Thanks trooper206 for sharing this. I need to open 9 more souls to get Killer Beast and finally was able to get the Magus Derby Demon... The weird thing is with all the souls I've opened, all the Night City characters have eventually dropped with the exception of the 3 star Prison Cook
    Thanks as well Chaosego888!! Good luck with acquiring Killer Beast, I was lucky to get him the Magus Derby chick as well, which is really useful!! I got almost all Night City characters, but for me the Red Chopper is missing. Nah, we will get the characters we miss eventually!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by trooper206 View Post
    Thanks as well Chaosego888!! Good luck with acquiring Killer Beast, I was lucky to get him the Magus Derby chick as well, which is really useful!! I got almost all Night City characters, but for me the Red Chopper is missing. Nah, we will get the characters we miss eventually!
    I went ahead and got a ten pack to finish it off and get The Killer Beast. It would have never been possible without being able to grab all those Red Shard fragments though. I'll just have to wait and grab that elusive Cook when he shows up in the heroic rotation

OS
    iOS
    So throw us a bone while planning to twist the knife! My post retracted.
    Last edited by T-Man; 03-02-2019 at 04:41 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    I went ahead and got a ten pack to finish it off and get The Killer Beast. It would have never been possible without being able to grab all those Red Shard fragments though. I'll just have to wait and grab that elusive Cook when he shows up in the heroic rotation
    It's cool, the way you finally managed to get KB!!! The fat cook is great for cleansing silver and other negative effects, so he will be quite useful in gauntlet!! Cheers!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    I noticed this when buying the frags with no limit. Thought it may have been a glitch. Happy to see it was intended. Huge props to the devs indeed!
    Yes, it was intended, and that was really nice, because it was an excellent way to end the event, making it possible to use hard earned frags to summon the character!!

OS
    Android
    After what happened yesterday this thread is so damn wrong and should be closed.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    I keep seeing it pop up with me replies as well. I funny really mind it, as I'm grateful to then for the game. I don't really care about the souls changing price or some of the time consuming events (never sweat the small stuff), but they do a rather good job of keeping the game going. Bugs and changes that are aggravating to some are still aggravating, but we accept them and play on. Appreciation for their work is deserved and I'm still thankful to them.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    I keep seeing it pop up with me replies as well. I funny really mind it, as I'm grateful to then for the game. I don't really care about the souls changing price or some of the time consuming events (never sweat the small stuff), but they do a rather good job of keeping the game going. Bugs and changes that are aggravating to some are still aggravating, but we accept them and play on. Appreciation for their work is deserved and I'm still thankful to them.
    Of course, small stuff-
    Next time they are gonna accidentally delet your toons it would also be rather small in thy book as well.
    To many, the upping of prices means their collection is going to shrink. Unlike thous of us who has collected 99% of the characters, the new players will suffer, and suffering is not something people enjoy- they will leave the game, or not play and pay it which would result the devs making things more difficult and/or expensive in the future which then hurts us.

I opt to suggest the devs think more about the business model- the introduction of fragments was great, but the sudden change is very wrong move and would severely damage existing player’s recommendation for this game. Even if we do not recommend the game any longer to our friends, Thous of us who are very mad might write negetive reviews which may damage player in flow.

I personally think it could to turn into a vicious cycle of raising cost because not enough new player inflow and then hurting more dedicated players.

OS
    Android
    I'd have to say if I lost my collection due to their changing, I'd dispute any and all charges I ever made to this game. Sometimes I wish something would happen. I'm growing tired of the rinse and repeat. The game quality and subject hold me. I've always loved this band and the game was icing on the cake. I've just come to the point of only playing to enjoy the game, but it's a little old now. That's why I don't play most events any longer. I also, don't find I need to gripe as much either.

OS
    Android
    This thread hasn't aged well lmao