Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Devs and team appreciation post

Devs and NF team,

This is a huge appreciation post. To whoever is reading this from the team, HUGE thanks. A few days ago I sent a FB message through the LotB official page, asking for the restriction -of converting event souls through blood frags- of getting only 1 event soul/day to be lifted. I got a reply that it will be passed to the team for consideration. This morning I got one more message, stating the restriction was lifted and we can summon as many souls as we like, if we have the available blood frags of course. I have to throw my words of appreciation on this. The team do hear the player base, and I personally thank them for that. I also have to commend the support team, for their kindness and care whenever I send them an email, trying to do the most to resolve my game issues. So for those who grinded and put a strategically good effort to gain frags in order to use them for an event character, this has been the best present on the team's side for us players. Cheers to you all!!!

trooper206-9991

OS
    iOS
    Yes indeed. Shout it out loud folks - many will be able to get hm now I hope.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    yep i was able to buy all the souls i needed with blood frags last night and i now have the killer beast, so thanks!

I also popped a "The Killer" in one of the souls which i didnt already have! it was a good night
    Last edited by Natasmai; 02-28-2019 at 01:36 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Way to go Devs!!! Feels great to have our feedback answered ;-)
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    I also got The Killer as well as a missing Assassin Chopper so well pleased with that outcome.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Agreed, thanks for lifting the restrictions!
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    I don't have enough blood frags to get KB guaranteed and the drop % is ultra low for him (0.24 %)
    Too bad that they did not include the other exclusive toons from the last event (gunner derby, assassin cook) into these souls. So I see no good reason for me to get more event souls.
    We also don't know when and where Warlord Talis will return, but they will for sure espcially as we all have now some of them but all in the same subtype.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Thanks Developers, and Thanks trooper206 for sharing this. I need to open 9 more souls to get Killer Beast and finally was able to get the Magus Derby Demon... The weird thing is with all the souls I've opened, all the Night City characters have eventually dropped with the exception of the 3 star Prison Cook

OS
    iOS
    Many Thanks to the developers
    I was able to push for KB with around 3k ironite

OS
    Android
    Yes, thank you LotB team! This was such a great and appreciated move!!
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell