Thread: Night city help

OS
    Android

Night city help

I have been trying to beat night city. I had no problem on normal but I am really struggling on hard. I could use some help with selecting a better team and equipping them with better talismans. Any help would be appreciated.

Dom2112-3419

OS
    Android
    there are posts already out there on this, but the basic team you need is prisoner, assassin demon spawn, and iron eddie

Prisoner disables any immunity passives, demon spawn craves, iron eddie attacks with basic future (I think?) move and stuns all who have crave.... you take all the turns, they die.

there are other ways too, but this was the easiest/quickest.

Another way would be the cheesy sehkmet take another turn fury move plus eternity eddie to build fury, rinse and repeat. 3rd ally can be anything really... Killer Prime is excellent as the 3rd though.

See this post:

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...ITY-Strategies

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    there are posts already out there on this, but the basic team you need is prisoner, assassin demon spawn, and iron eddie

Prisoner disables any immunity passives, demon spawn craves, iron eddie attacks with basic future (I think?) move and stuns all who have crave.... you take all the turns, they die.

there are other ways too, but this was the easiest/quickest.

Another way would be the cheesy sehkmet take another turn fury move plus eternity eddie to build fury, rinse and repeat. 3rd ally can be anything really... Killer Prime is excellent as the 3rd though.

See this post:

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...ITY-Strategies
    This here is the go
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs