Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I just got an update so it looks like the updates are in place now looking at Soul Prices now

Rare Souls - 50 frags
    Rare Gunner/Assassin Souls - 150 frags (seems a bit high)
    Legendary, Heroic Legendary and all Class Epic Souls - 250 frags
    All Mythical Souls - 500 frags

All others unchanged.

Checking the Banshee now.
    Last edited by Stormseye; 03-01-2019 at 06:23 PM.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    It is not technically a "bug" Zantarath. It is more of an unintentional mechanic based on the Prisoner's Passive. This why I inquired as to when Prisoner passive would be adjusted. What happens when you have KP/Prisoner is that the KP passive will always kick in first removing two beneficial effects, Immunity not withstanding since he can remove any two effects and if you only have two then you lose them both. Then the Prisoner passive kicks in and disables your team. Add to that Primordials and you begin the match at a severe disadvantage, especially if you lose the coin toss as well. What appears to be a bug is that if you can cleanse the Disable Passive or "transform" it with Alchemist, the effect is still in place and the next round the AI defense will still be able to bypass the Assassin Banshee passive because the latent Disable Passive is still in place so your team is still under the effects of Disable Passive. This only happens when the two allies are combined. Prisoner alone will not remove Immunity if you have it on an ally. Prisoner will still Disable Passive on anyone without Immunity. KP will still remove two effects when alone but the Disable Passive in not in place so the Assassin banshee will still protect the blocker even if they don't have Immunity.
    No man this is not like a million turns after
    this is the FIRST turn. like before ANYTHING happens
    my characters have no Icon of the disable passive itsnot present on any character except FFE and Alchmist who have no immunity talismans
    But still the passives does not kick in

if they has passive disabled then how do u explain that when i swaped to a different blocker with a different talisman set (immune sacrifice instead of shadow)when i fight the same team with the same coin toss that all of a sudden this stuff is not present anymore? also the Immune and sacrifice was removed leaving only the heal shield so i have perma death and curse but no passive disable which si same as SET with shadow set, however, this time the banshee's passive is present so FFE and Alchmist take normal amounts of damage that's covered by banshee while banshee took damage till 50% and blocker was also covered by banshee
    Last edited by Zantarath; 03-01-2019 at 06:25 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Can you list your team and talismans Zantarath so I can try and emulate it? Also what team are you facing? I am sure I can find one that matches lol.

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    First team(buggy)
    Beast eddie(Sustain/Warlord/Assassin)
    Alchmist(Angel/Trap/Cosmic)
    A.Banshee(Sustain/Warlord/Immunity)
    SET(Sustain/Shadow)

Second Team(not buggy? 90% of the time)
    FFE(Sustain/Sustain/Warlord)
    Alchmist(Angel/Trap/Cosmic)
    A.Banshee(Sustain/Warlord/Immunity)
    Desert Guaridan(Immune/Sacrifice/Random Green)

Fighting Charlette/FFE/KP/Prisoner

OS
    iOS
    It must be a visual bug since you do not have Immunity on Beast, Alchemist or Set, then you should have Passive Disable placed on your team at the beginning of the fight. The Invisibility from Shadow should also be removed from KP and Passive Disable should be in place.

stormseye-8121

I would say that this was the SHITTIEST move ever from you guys!!!!

You first say you will change the fragments in the UPCOMING UPDATE and yet you do it IMMEDIATELY when we start asking what and by how much they are changing. You didn't give us a change to convert our fragments. That is SHITTY and FUCKED UP! I'm sorry but you guys are losing all of the players trust with moves like that.

OS
    iOS
    so ur saying that invisibility dont function correctly compared to immune talisman?
    i guess this could explain why banshee and set and some times alchmist gets 1 shotted
    since unprotected banshee dies than the damage flow over to rest fo the chars and everyone dies
    just that visually i dont see the passive disable which is funny
    so its invisibility's priority bug at work here then
    Last edited by Zantarath; 03-01-2019 at 07:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    They will be increased, mainly for Rare Souls and Class Rare Souls. It will require around 25 to 80 more fragments to claim one than it does now, depending on the soul. These changes will be applied with the next update.

-Kaz
    And just to quote what was said you less than 20 hours AGO.... "WITH THE NEXT UPDATE"

fuck up move. Beyond pissed I lost more than 50% of all stacked fragments with this shitty move

OS
    iOS
    I was in the process of converting my rare soul fragments to souls when the update happened. I have 1730 fragments remaining that I didn't get to convert before the cost change. That's over 30 souls I'm going to lose. If there was a button to convert more than one at a time I would have been done. I'm going to put in a ticket I think.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    iOS
    So for a legendary soul we now need 250 instead of 100 fragments??? Are you guys fucking crazy??? Do you know, that we mostly only get 4* shit from these souls and now we have to collect 2.5x the amount??? Rare soul is 50 now, don’t know about class specific rare, but this is a big let down to many of us and I would seriously rethink my actions if I were you!!!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀