Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    They really seem to love the nails for their own coffin.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    I thought I'd share the latest post of mine in the Forums to the group as it is an issue that is upsetting a fuckton of players

I don't post in here often, but when I do it's normally over something big.
    And this is something HUGE
    You Nutting Frogs have made very unethical moves in the past, but this one takes the cake !
    Devaluing the soul frags for the different Rare Souls, Legendary Souls and Mythical is just straight up disrespectful slap in the face to players across the board ! No advanced warning was given to give players the chance to cash in much hard earned resources ! And your piss poor excuses about an oversight on your part as to posting the preliminary tuning changes later then usual is just complete and utter bullshit !

I for one will call you out on your BULLSHIT and tell you just WHY your excuse hold no water !

1. Out of the thousands of players that play this game an extremely large portion of them DO NOT read the forums.

2. NEVER is any preliminary tuning changes EVER posted to the Official Fakebook page...and even if they were...again the same as #1 not everyone even messes with that page

3. Of the groups dedicated to the game, again only those groups that have the foresight to share the preliminary tuning changes will have any warning...and again only the members of those group...NOT those people that are not members

Therefore you are missing the largest portion of your player base and NOT given any chance of a fair warning to players to cash in on much hard earned resources before you just completely and utterly screw them over !

So I say again...BULLSHIT

And this seems to be the order of the day anymore where Nutting Frog/Navigator Games is concerned is complete and utter BULLSHIT !

Instead of charging less for content bundles, getting MORE players willing to spend money...you charge over priced content.

Instead of giving players a breather from events to work on talismans and characters you flood the game with overlapping event after over lapping event forcing them to participate or get left behind, trying to force their hand at laying waste to resources such as Sands and Ironite which in turn forces them to reconsider spending money they need for day to day living and bills.

You flood the game with new characters you know players will want, saying bullshit like 750 fragments guarantees them the character...yet only give them the chance at earning like 10 of the 75 souls needed...forcing them to throw down cold hard earned cash for the Ironite bundles needed to get the rest of those 75 souls

You throw in over powered talisman as event specials yet only sell them in the store instead of making them earnable in said event

You have been told for months and months on end about serious flaws, issues, errors, bugs and glitches within the game yet take no serious amount of time to fix them...instead wasting time on making runes, shards and talismans look pretty...peddy visual tweaks that in no way shape or form improve the game play or fix system mechanics

Promise much over hyped empty promises for future things to come and all the while ignore serious issues

You KNOW without a shadow of a doubt how completely and utterly broken the Arena is, yet keep throwing out monthly Arena events for which players are expected to play through all those serious flaws and earn rewards

There HAS to be a good communication between you and your player base and yet Support treats us like liars and is beyond rude when we report issues..which in turn disillusions players from ever contacting Support over anything

You treat you player base like we're idiots..telling us flaws and issues are on our end of things instead...blaming the player...for faults you know full well are your own.

And yet...you wonder why those of us that have the BALLS to speak out on behalf of ourselves and others who have no voice because of the three reasons I listed, are sometimes as out spoken if not at times down right rude as we are !

Get your fucking shit together and learn how to run this game like it should be ran...go take classes...get a business partner that has experience at running an online mobile app game...whatever it takes !

Before you just completely kill this game and force yourselves to have to seek employment elsewhere
    Last edited by xxxphantomfreakxxx; 03-02-2019 at 12:57 PM.

I completely missed this change happening so have been screwed over. It's not the first time I've been screwed over by NF - I'm starting to get used to being treated like a cash cow. But not any more. Was about to spend real money and this happened, so I will be voting with my wallet & not spending. More players should do this too, because until it hurts they won't listen to us.

I wonder what Iron Maiden would think of the way their fans are treated by this game? Can't imagine they'd be at all happy about it (& rightly so).
    Purplepixii-5983
    Active daily

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplepixii View Post
    I completely missed this change happening so have been screwed over. It's not the first time I've been screwed over by NF - I'm starting to get used to being treated like a cash cow. But not any more. Was about to spend real money and this happened, so I will be voting with my wallet & not spending. More players should do this too, because until it hurts they won't listen to us.

I wonder what Iron Maiden would think of the way their fans are treated by this game? Can't imagine they'd be at all happy about it (& rightly so).
    I’d doubt the band is overly involved with the game, though I could be way off. I’d hope like hell that Harris is not another Gene Simmons just looking to fuck his fans for every penny he can get. As the recent video going around suggests, they have asked for his input before, and maybe that was just because the character was based on him. I’m sure the band pays attention to the game somewhat, but I don’t believe they’re the ones pulling the strings.

And on that particular thought, I hope you guys remember not to take it all out on Kaz. He is more or less just the Mouth of Sauron. The real douche bag is further up the ladder.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    iOS
    I don’t have a lot of time to read the whole thing today, so could someone tell me in a sentence or 2 what happened with soul frags? What cost increased or how were they devalued? Thanks.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    I don’t have a lot of time to read the whole thing today, so could someone tell me in a sentence or 2 what happened with soul frags? What cost increased or how were they devalued? Thanks.
    Legendary: 100 -> 250
    Rare: 25 -> 50 (24k to open)

People had loads of frags because of the limits on souls stacks. Could not claim because time in between info about that and update was less than 24 hours.

Good enough?

P.S: just realized I still have 48 Heart souls and they cost now 100k each to open ... wow ...
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    Hold, guess you could convert them to precious souls. For the top end players the soul reclaim cost will be an inconvenience, the new to mid level players it will definetly pinch them while they are still upgraded talisman and evolving toons.

Gold will become a premium at the next sacathon event, everyone will need to start their savings account.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Oh so it’s gold increased too. Wow yea that’s problematic.

OS
    iOS
    Only 2.4 million to cash in that stack of regular heroic souls and get that character you’ve always wanted. What’s that you say? You can’t afford it? Worry not! Just head to the game store and buy our stupidly priced gold packs.

Lol! Not sure if this is actually funny or sad.

So, according to actual gold prices in the store it’s a little less than $20 to now cash in a stack of regular souls.
    Last edited by Saigrim; 03-02-2019 at 04:00 PM.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Hold, guess you could convert them to precious souls. For the top end players the soul reclaim cost will be an inconvenience, the new to mid level players it will definetly pinch them while they are still upgraded talisman and evolving toons.

Gold will become a premium at the next sacathon event, everyone will need to start their savings account.
    Good thinking but I really actually got 48 Heart souls and not the fragments for them

It's OK - I open one every Sunday so that's <sarcasm>loads of fun for a year</sarcasm>!
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.