Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    There's no way they're getting decreased. With how many epic souls people had gotten during the last sac event they're probably gonna at the very least double the requirements.
    I'm gonna have to claim my souls now then ...

@Kaz

At least we should get a warning before the changes in soul fragments happen. That way we can decide whether we want to claim our souls or not. that's only fair to us player. are the fragments required to claim a soul being increased? if so, by how much?

OS
    Android
    ridiculous if they increase the cost to give a claim. For besides paying to rescue souls from fragments, you still have to pay to open souls ..
    Caliza12-3289

OS
    iOS
    Valor Talismans now granting Perfect Immunity the duration of the fight should see a rise in Hallowed/Sekemet builds again. Destiny Talismans getting a nerf makes Fortune that much better now. Assassin Banshee passive was 65% as many suspected. This will make an interesting shift again in the Arena.

I am curious to know if there is any intention of looking into the Prisoner Passive and how he works with Killer Prime. Even when cleansed or "transformed", there seems to be a latent effect from Disable Passive. This only happens with Prisoner's passive and only when combined with Killer Prime. I am sure many people are cringing at my mentioning it but the reality is if we want more diversity then we need to not have a "preferred defense" Currently the two most common defense setups in the top end are Assassin Banshee/Magus Lillith or Prisoner/Killer Prime. The Banshee/Lillith build will soon become less impenetrable but the Prisoner/Killer Prime setup is still way over powered. Even if you use the same attack team, the AI is still considerably stronger and often will not suffer the same negative effects as the attacking team even if all the talismans and allies are the same.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    @Kaz

At least we should get a warning before the changes in soul fragments happen. That way we can decide whether we want to claim our souls or not. that's only fair to us player. are the fragments required to claim a soul being increased? if so, by how much?
    They will be increased, mainly for Rare Souls and Class Rare Souls. It will require around 25 to 80 more fragments to claim one than it does now, depending on the soul. These changes will be applied with the next update.

-Kaz

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    I am curious to know if there is any intention of looking into the Prisoner Passive
    There is some work planned for that once we're around to the Arena 2.0 Updates, yes. Passive disable still has some fundamental code issues that seems to always lead to knockons when attempting to fix any given problem with it, so it's one of those skills that will take longer to fix, unfortunately.

-Kaz

Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    They will be increased, mainly for Rare Souls and Class Rare Souls. It will require around 25 to 80 more fragments to claim one than it does now, depending on the soul. These changes will be applied with the next update.

-Kaz
    Thank you.

One more question, How about Legendaries, Mythical and Epic? are they staying the same?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post

-Kaz
    So, what you're saying is it'll only take a couple more souls to claim another soul from fragments? As long as it's not a huge jump I'll be able to live with it

Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    So, what you're saying is it'll only take a couple more souls to claim another soul from fragments? As long as it's not a huge jump I'll be able to live with it
    Well kind of ... Rare souls right now cost 25 to claim. let's say you hoarded 3000 fragments. your stack will go from 120 to 60 .... with the update. So, it will make sense to claim your souls now so you don't lose half of your stack

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    Well kind of ... Rare souls right now cost 25 to claim. let's say you hoarded 3000 fragments. your stack will go from 120 to 60 .... with the update. So, it will make sense to claim your souls now so you don't lose half of your stack
    Makes sense. I went ahead and claimed everything I had including 7 mythical souls and over two hundred heroic souls so I'll be good to go here. If they don't change things with epic souls then I'll consider the changes to be inconsequential