Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Navigator Games Board Meeting: "Wait... souls are too easy to get now... shit!.. Okay we need to screw the players and make that 0.01% probability of a good drop even more rare...... lets just DEVALUE everything they have collected already...."

--------

At the VERY least you could have multiplied current fragments by the same increase -- so If I had 450 Legendary fragments and a Legendary soul cost 100 Frags... I had 4.5 souls... you could have upped the cost to 250 frags.. and UPPED MY FRAGMENTS to 1125 still leaving me 4.5 souls... but nooooooooooooooooooooo you just screw the players.

What is the point of having "Events" if you then turn around and take rewards AWAY from players?????

This is unethical and immoral. Perhaps again. borderline FRAUD. I used resources to acquire what I had. For you to just arbitrarily devalue the rewards makes it all bait and switch and false advertising.

Am I upset that I lost some souls due to this? No, not really. I'm not chasing any characters in souls at the moment so I was simply storing the fragments/souls. However, I am infuriated by the ETHICS shown in this move. I just hope all the stock in the company you may have gets diluted in the same manner...
    Last edited by Yup; 03-02-2019 at 04:19 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Hello everyone,

Thank you very much for the comments regarding today's changes to Soul Fragments.

Whenever we make changes to game systems, we do our best to give everyone warning to adjust. However, due to an oversight on our end, our tuning notes were posted later than expected.

For a little more context regarding this decision, our past few updates have made Soul Fragments of all kinds much more common. They now drop from Event Challenges, Skull Quests, Sacrifice, and will appear when Souls are summoned. The previous Fragment conversion rates were based on the relative rarity of these items. This change was meant to update the system to be more inline with the current levels of Fragment drops.
    You just devalued everything that was saved before, from crappier frag drops. Did you even once think about that? You reasoning is complete bullshit. You are trying to eliminate hoarders. I wipe my arse with your excuses.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Amarthir, Kaz did indicate that normal mythical frags cost was going to increase. That may be where you thought it was going to increase. He specifically said heroic frag price would not change. With all the comments it was getting a little confusing to know what to do.
    I actually claimed all my souls BEFORE I found out which ones were gonna be changed. So it was lack of hesitation on my end.

Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    So Amarthir...The Beast is one of the only characters you don't have. Will you get him or should we wait until he is on sale for less than 3k? Really all we use any of these novelty characters for is once or twice every two weeks in Gauntlet. Takes a looong time to pile up 3k FC.
    Well I'll certainly buy him once I have enough frontier coins. I'm about halfway there with just over 1700 frontier coins in my pocket. I still don't like how high the price is considering that he isn't even that great.
    Last edited by Amarthir; 03-02-2019 at 04:51 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Total unethical move with devaluing the soul frags ALREADY EARNED! You guys just snuck this in very quickly before we could all cash in our frags too. I mean when has there ever an update on the first of the month? Seriously disappointed in you guys for pulling this crap!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigrim View Post
    Vote with your wallets. It’s above all the loudest attention getter of any company looking to make money.
    I was just about to buy the 850 ironite deal because I was happy that I got the Killer Beast with the blood frags + 10 bought souls AND I finally got the beast from saving FC forever but wanted to wait for the update happening. Even I don't have frags to claim left (burnt a lot in the last sac event) I cannot support that move. I simply can't,

I agree with all the angry people here. The move would be OK if handled very much differently - new soul to let the old one running out smooth or like Yup said compensate the frags in the bank to level the field. And yes there are so many popup windows in the game that they could have easily warned everyone loud and clear what will happen. Not cool.

It is true that souls are easier to get but I said a few weeks ago that souls are rather worthless now as the high level chars don't turn up in them and like you said: pure Sac fodder ... but even taking a lot of sac fodder away in this rather evil move is just a no go.

So I vote with my wallet and won't buy the ironite pack. Make it right and I will spend again once in a while (not the crazy prices you they are asking for those "offers" but the occasional ironite pack)
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    The Thing is think is even more crazy is the increased Prize for openign Souls! I have to pay more than 2 Million for 1 rare stack now? and 7 Million for 1 stack of legendarys? How the hell Am i Supposed to pay that over a decent period of time! If this goes on, i wont be able to Play one day because i cant open any Souls, because i have no Gold! You should actually DECREASE the Prize for Opening a Soul, not increase! Could you please tell me how this Change made any sense?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    I just got an update so it looks like the updates are in place now looking at Soul Prices now

Rare Souls - 50 frags
    Rare Gunner/Assassin Souls - 150 frags (seems a bit high)
    Legendary, Heroic Legendary and all Class Epic Souls - 250 frags
    All Mythical Souls - 500 frags

All others unchanged.

Checking the Banshee now.
    Shitty move for them to change it so suddenly without warning!

Still, what were mythicals before, 450?

Class epics, I think were 250 previously werent they? The 'base' ones seem to be the ones impacted most.

Not soo much of an impact for me as I has only really mythicals in shards still....
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by The Emperor View Post
    The Thing is think is even more crazy is the increased Prize for openign Souls! I have to pay more than 2 Million for 1 rare stack now? and 7 Million for 1 stack of legendarys? How the hell Am i Supposed to pay that over a decent period of time! If this goes on, i wont be able to Play one day because i cant open any Souls, because i have no Gold! You should actually DECREASE the Prize for Opening a Soul, not increase! Could you please tell me how this Change made any sense?
    Thank you for pointing that one out, I didn't notice until I read your post. The price for rare souls was exactly doubled. They made adjustments for claiming and redeeming souls overnight, but the bug, where ass banshee's passive triggers 65% of the time instead of 35% has been excluded from this overnight update ? This one has been pointed out a few days after the release of the banshee and still nothing happens ? What the hell ?

You absolutely have to improve communication with the player base and get your priorities straight (1. bug fixes, 2. testing new stuff before release, 3. adjustment of op stuff, 4. work on new content, and then, if you have excess capacities, you can start thinking about reworking the visuals of old content).

You should also start to take our feedback more serious. Virtually all of us are complaining about the upcoming talismans, but you're blurting out blatant lies instead of taking the concept back to the drawing table.

If you want the game to make it to 2020 you should take us more seriously.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    Thank you for pointing that one out, I didn't notice until I read your post. The price for rare souls was exactly doubled. They made adjustments for claiming and redeeming souls overnight, but the bug, where ass banshee's passive triggers 65% of the time instead of 35% has been excluded from this overnight update ? This one has been pointed out a few days after the release of the banshee and still nothing happens ? What the hell ?

You absolutely have to improve communication with the player base and get your priorities straight (1. bug fixes, 2. testing new stuff before release, 3. adjustment of op stuff, 4. work on new content, and then, if you have excess capacities, you can start thinking about reworking the visuals of old content).

You should also start to take our feedback more serious. Virtually all of us are complaining about the upcoming talismans, but you're blurting out blatant lies instead of taking the concept back to the drawing table.

If you want the game to make it to 2020 you should take us more seriously.
    Wow, I also did not notice that price jump by now. Another thing that was done on the fly, without any communication about it. For sure the plan is to reduce the outcome from sac events. In general I can somehow even understand that. But the way these changes are done (don't forget they also changed prices during the last sac event!) is really not ok, unworthy and pollutes the name of Iron Maiden. They will never ever see another penny from my side and concluding from what I read here, many others do the same.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by The Emperor View Post
    Uh, wow.....

The cost for just opening souls was ridiculous to begin with. “Hey, your chances of getting that character you really wanted are shit to begin with, but why don’t we just take all your gold while you’re at it just for cashing in that soul that cost you twice as many fragments to accumulate.”

Yeah, at this rate, despite the fact I love the art and I’m playing a game based on the best branding a heavy metal band ever marketed, and Maiden is the best act in the world, I’m about to break this particular gaming habit.
    Last edited by Saigrim; 03-02-2019 at 12:57 PM.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many